April Trivia Roster
Mondays - Gatsby and Wdwfla
Tuesdays - Me and Trident
Wednesdays - Kuu and Polaris
Thursdays - Howie and Gatsby
Fridys - Me and LittleWoman
Saturdays - Mugaboo and CinnamOm
Sundays - SpanishLiz and Exit10

The aim of the quiz is that every day (hopefully!) there will be a set of five questions posted by the respective quizhost of the day. And you have at least 48 hours to PM (Private Message - click on their name and click on send this person a private message) them your answers. It is good fun

Edited by JaneMarple (Thu Apr 13 2006 01:17 AM)

#302563 - Sat Apr 01 2006 10:11 AM Re: April Trivia Rounds
cinnam0n Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania USA
Well, I guess that means I'm up with the quiz for April Fool's Day!

April 1

1. A synonym for the word fool.
2. A well-known April Fool's Day hoax.
3. A movie with the word fool in the title.
4. A song with the word fool in the title.
5. A famous quotation containing the word fool.

If you need a link to help for any of these, my message box is open!

#302564 - Sat Apr 01 2006 05:35 PM Re: April Trivia Rounds
DLHenry Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Palmer Alaska USA           
The trivia rounds have caught my interest once again. I'm back to playing them...at least for a while.

#302565 - Sun Apr 02 2006 11:41 PM Re: April Trivia Rounds
Gatsby722 Offline
Pure Diamond

Loc: Canton
Ohio USA    
Round 3/ April 3

No theme this time:

1. Fox Broadcasting Network began airing in October 1986. Name an original series it aired between its debut and before 1990.

2. Pick a bookstore that sits on Michigan Avenue in Chicago, Illinois.

3. Name a composer (song or lyrics) of an original tune heard in the 2005 film Hustle & Flow.

4. Select a horse who won the Preakness Stakes from the year 2000 until now.

5. The Beatles appeared for the first time on 'The Ed Sullivan Show' (AKA 'Toast of The Town') on February 9, 1964. Name another individual who guest starred on the show that night. Note: said individuals could be part of a duo/team - but just pick one name. P.S.---> No Beatles answers, please !

If any help is needed just ask . This'll close up mid-week or so.

[edited to clarify qu. 5]

Edited by gatsby722 (Tue Apr 04 2006 10:04 AM)

#302566 - Mon Apr 03 2006 01:52 PM Re: April Trivia Rounds
JaneMarple Offline
Star Poster

Loc: North West of England
Tuesday 4 April
1. A sport which doesn’t use a ball
2. A type of clothing
3. A cartoon mouse
4. A type of jewellery
5. A type of home dwelling (for example, a house)

#302567 - Tue Apr 04 2006 09:14 PM Re: April Trivia Rounds
cinnam0n Offline

Round 1 will be closing in around 12 hours - get your answers in if you intend to!

#302568 - Wed Apr 05 2006 09:42 AM Re: April Trivia Rounds
cinnam0n Offline

Round 1 Results

12 players

1. A synonym for the word "fool".
10 points - sucker, chump, nitwit, jester, lamebrain, drongo, schlemiel, oaf, dupe, nincompoop
5 points - buffoon(2)

2. A well-known April Fool's hoax
10 points -
*The April 1998 issue of the New Mexicans for Science and Reason newsletter contained an article claiming that the Alabama state legislature had voted to change the value of the mathematical constant pi from 3.14159 to the 'Biblical value' of 3.0. Before long the article had made its way onto the internet, and then it rapidly made its way around the world, forwarded by people in their email. It only became apparent how far the article had spread when the Alabama legislature began receiving hundreds of calls from people protesting the legislation. The original article, which was intended as a parody of legislative attempts to circumscribe the teaching of evolution, was written by a physicist named Mark Boslough.
*In 1999 the Today program on BBC Radio 4 announced that the British National anthem ("God Save the Queen") was to be replaced by a Euro Anthem sung in German. The new anthem, which Today played for their listeners, used extracts from Beethoven's music and was sung by pupils of a German school in London. Reportedly, Prince Charles's office telephoned Radio 4 to ask them for a copy of the new anthem. St. James Palace later insisted that it had been playing along with the prank and had never been taken in by it.
*In 1994 a press release began circulating around the internet claiming that Microsoft had bought the Catholic church. The press release, which bore a Vatican City dateline, noted that this was "the first time a computer software company has acquired a major world religion." The release then quoted Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates as saying that he considered religion to be a growth market and that, "The combined resources of Microsoft and the Catholic Church will allow us to make religion easier and more fun for a broader range of people." Under the terms of the deal, Microsoft would acquire exclusive electronic rights to the Bible and would make the sacraments available online.
*In 1998 Burger King published a full page advertisement in USA Today announcing the introduction of a new item to their menu: a "Left-Handed Whopper" specially designed for the 32 million left-handed Americans. According to the advertisement, the new whopper included the same ingredients as the original Whopper (lettuce, tomato, hamburger patty, etc.), but all the condiments were rotated 180 degrees for the benefit of their left-handed customers. The following day Burger King issued a follow-up release revealing that although the Left-Handed Whopper was a hoax, thousands of customers had gone into restaurants to request the new sandwich. Simultaneously, according to the press release, "many others requested their own 'right handed' version."
*Australian radio station Triple J breakfast show co-host Adam Spencer announced in 1999 that he had a journalist on the line at the site of a secret IOC meeting and that Sydney had lost the 2000 Summer Olympics.

5 points -
*In 1957 the respected BBC news show Panorama announced that thanks to a very mild winter and the virtual elimination of the dreaded spaghetti weevil, Swiss farmers were enjoying a bumper spaghetti crop. It accompanied this announcement with footage of Swiss peasants pulling strands of spaghetti down from trees. Huge numbers of viewers were taken in, and many called up wanting to know how they could grow their own spaghetti trees. To this question, the BBC diplomatically replied that they should "place a sprig of spaghetti in a tin of tomato sauce and hope for the best."(3)
*In 1996 the Taco Bell Corporation announced that it had bought the Liberty Bell from the federal government and was renaming it the Taco Liberty Bell. Hundreds of outraged citizens called up the National Historic Park in Philadelphia where the bell is housed to express their anger. Their nerves were only calmed when Taco Bell revealed that it was all a practical joke a few hours later. The best line inspired by the affair came when White House press secretary Mike McCurry was asked about the sale, and he responded that the Lincoln Memorial had also been sold, though to a different corporation, and would now be known as the Ford Lincoln Mercury Memorial (2)
*In 1976 the British astronomer Patrick Moore announced on BBC Radio 2 that at 9:47 AM a once-in-a-lifetime astronomical event was going to occur that listeners could experience in their very own homes. The planet Pluto would pass behind Jupiter, temporarily causing a gravitational alignment that would counteract and lessen the Earth's own gravity. Moore told his listeners that if they jumped in the air at the exact moment that this planetary alignment occurred, they would experience a strange floating sensation. When 9:47 AM arrived, BBC2 began to receive hundreds of phone calls from listeners claiming to have felt the sensation. One woman even reported that she and her eleven friends had risen from their chairs and floated around the room(2)

3. A movie with the word "fool" in the title
10 points - A Fool There Was; Hero, Lover, Fool; Fool's Gold; Fool for Love; Kissing a Fool; The Jazz Fool; The Fool Killer; Henry Fool
5 points - You Can't Fool Your Wife (2); Bert Rigby, You're a Fool(2)

4. A song with the word "fool" in the title
10 points - Fooled Around and Fell in Love, Fool tumhe bheja hai Khat main, Everybody's Somebody's Fool, Fool for You, American Fool, Fooling Yourself, A Fool for Your Stockings, Talk Show Created the Fool, Love's Made a Fool of You, What a Fool Believes, Fooling Yourself, Fool to Cry

I immediately thought of "What Kind of Fool Am I?" and "Fool on the Hill" when I wrote this question -- I think I'm ancient...

5. A "fool" quote
10 points - "To the wise, life is a problem; to the fool, a solution." (Marcus Aurelius)
"Lord, what fools these mortals be!" (Puck in A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare)
"Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools." (Napoleon Bonaparte)
I am a fool ,I know, for loving and for saying so, in whining poetry ( John Donne)
“You sometimes have to answer to a woman according to her womanishness, just as you have to answer a fool according to his folly”(George Bernard Shaw)
A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees. (William Blake)
“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” (Plato)
Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. (Samuel Butler)
You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.
(George W. Bush)

5 points - "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."(Mark Twain) (3)

Results
Very high scores on this one!
With 50 points , our winners are littlewoman2 and princess001 !
45 points - ren33, Frøya, vogon, gatsby722, Howie72
40 points - Mugaboo, DLHenry, trident87, Auszev
35 points - wdwfla

Thanks to everyone for playing! Sorry for the long post, but I thought the hoaxes were hilarious, and hope you do, too!

#302569 - Wed Apr 05 2006 09:58 PM Re: April Trivia Rounds
Gatsby722 Offline
Pure Diamond

Ohio USA    
Round 3 is, for all intent and purposes, closed. Waiting to hear back from one player and, when I do, results will be posted.

#302570 - Thu Apr 06 2006 12:31 AM Re: April Trivia Rounds
Gatsby722 Offline
Pure Diamond

Ohio USA    
Round 3
9 Players

1. Fox Broadcasting Network began airing in October 1986. Name an original series it aired between its debut and before 1990.

For 10 points:
Totally Hidden Video, America's Most Wanted, Women In Prison.
For 5 points:
Married...With Children (4), The Tracey Ullman Show (2).

"The Simpsons", "21 Jump Street", "Cops" and a few other [bad and short-lived] shows weren't mentioned.

2. Pick a bookstore that sits on Michigan Avenue in Chicago, Illinois.

There are lots of these and I expected all 10-pointers (or most) on this one. Didn't happen...

For 10 points:
Borders Books & Music, Wiley L Store.
For 5 points:
Rain Dog Books & Cafe (3), Pauline Books & Media (2), The Savvy Traveller (2).

3. Name a composer (song or lyrics) of an original tune heard in the 2005 film Hustle & Flow.

For 10 points:
Frayser Boy, Cedric Coleman, T.I., Paul Beauregard, Torrance Hatch.
For 5 points:
'Al Kapone' (2), Jordan Houston (AKA 'Juicy J') (2).

The composers' names were often as odd as some of the Oscar-winning music's titles were .

4. Select a horse who won the Preakness Stakes from the year 2000 until now.

For 10 points:
Point Given (2001), Red Bullet (2000).
For 5 points:
Funny Cide (2003) (3), War Emblem (2002) (2), Afleet Alex (2005) (2).

Nobody picked Smarty Jones (2004).

5. The Beatles appeared for the first time on 'The Ed Sullivan Show' (AKA 'Toast of The Town') on February 9, 1964. Name another individual who guest starred on the show that night. Note: said individuals could be part of a duo/team - but just pick one name. P.S.---> No Beatles answers, please !

For 10 points:
Mitzi McCall (½ of comedy team).
For 5 points:
Charlie Brill (the other ½ of comedy team) (2), Davy Jones (pre-"Monkees" days) (2), Georgia Brown (singer) (2), Tessie O'Shea (singer) (2).

Frank Gorshin (comic) and Fred Kapps (magician) were the other two that no one paid attention to that night .

The results:

cinnamOn & wdwfla...40 points each!
Howie72, Mugaboo, vogon...all 35 points!
DLHenry...30 points!
Auszev, ren33, trident87...all 25 points!

Great job to all and congratulations to our top scorers cinnamOn and wdwfla !

#302571 - Thu Apr 06 2006 09:28 AM Re: April Trivia Rounds
JaneMarple Offline
Star Poster

Round 4 closing...results up later!

#302572 - Thu Apr 06 2006 11:03 AM Re: April Trivia Rounds
JaneMarple Offline
Star Poster

April 4th Results!
1. A sport which doesn’t use a ball
For Ten Points:
Cross Country running, Snowboarding, Ice skating, Horse Racing, Luge, Scull, Curling, Darts, Javelin,
For Five Points:
Diving (3),
Not Mentioned:
Swimming, Skiing and more

2. A type of clothing
For Ten Points:
Stockings, Cheong Sam, Sweatshirt, Bathing suit, Headband, Leotard, hawaiian shirt, Jerkin, toga, Jacket, Camisole, Basque,
For Five Points:
Ten points for all!
Not Mentioned:
Pyjamas, hat and more

3. A cartoon mouse
For Ten Points:
Gus from Walt Disney’s Cinderella, Topo Gigio, Pikachu, Pinky (from Pinky and the Brain), Roquefort the mouse on Disney's The Aristocats,
For Five Points:
Mighty Mouse (3), Speedy Gonzales (2), Danger Mouse (2),
Not Mentioned:
Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and more

4. A type of jewellery
For Ten Points:
Diamond engagement ring, Marquisite, Necklace, Brooch, I.D. bracelet, nose ring, Cuff links, Choker, Toe ring,
For Five Points:
Cameo (3)
Not Mentioned:
Bracelet, wedding ring and more

5. A type of home dwelling (for example, a house)
For Ten Points:
Apartment, a stilt house, Dorm room, Prison cell, trailer home, Teepee, Garage apartment, Bedsit,
For Five Points:
Yurt (2), Igloo(2),
Not Mentioned:
Caravan, Mansion and more

12 Players!
SCORES
AlienGodess - 50
Gatsby – 50
LittleWoman – 50
Trident – 50

Blueee – 45
D L Henry – 45
Ren - 45

Cinnam0n – 40
Mugaboo – 40

Vogon – 35
Auszev - 35

Wdwfla - 30

Well done to Alien, Gats, LittleWoman and Trident

#302573 - Thu Apr 06 2006 01:31 PM Re: April Trivia Rounds
Polaris101 Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Virginia USA
Round 5 questions

1. A character in Wallace and Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit.

2. A fictional rabbit.

3. A species of rabbit.

4. A word of at least 4 letters from the letters in E-A-S-T-E-R-B-U-N-N-Y.

5. A song from Eddie Rabbitt's All Time Greatest Hits album.

#302574 - Fri Apr 07 2006 12:34 AM Re: April Trivia Rounds
Howie72 Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Timaru NZ
Round 6

Just a set of general questions today:

1) Please tell me the name of one of the wives of King Henry VIII.
2) Please give me the name of a transporter bridge that has not been demolished or destroyed.
3) Please give me the name of a country participating in the 2006 Queen Sirikit Cup amateur women's golf tournament.
4) Please give me the name of a province in Canada.
5) Please give me a name of a movie that Steve Martin acted in and was released in the 1980's.

As usual, if there are any difficulties you know where to find me.

#302575 - Fri Apr 07 2006 07:35 AM Re: April Trivia Rounds
LittleWoman2 Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Alabama USA
Round 7

In honor of my dad, this round is all about the name Michael.

1. Name a novel written by Michael Crichton.

2. Name a song on Michael Bublé’s self-titled CD, Michael Bublé.

3. Name a TV show on which Michael J. Fox appeared as either a regular character or a guest star (no talk shows allowed).

4. Name a famous person (other than those mentioned in these questions) whose first name is Michael.

5. Give me a word of three letters or more from the letters in Michael.

This round will close next Wednesday. Please send a PM if you have any questions. Enjoy!

Edited by littlewoman2 (Fri Apr 07 2006 07:35 AM)

#302576 - Sat Apr 08 2006 03:38 AM Re: April Trivia Rounds
Mugaboo Offline
Prolific

Loc: Scotland UK
April 8/Round 8

1. Give me the name of a finalist in the men's 200m individual medley, in the world swimming Chamiponships (Short Course) in Shanghai.
2. Today is Julian Lennon's birthday, name a track from his "Valotte" album.
3. On the 11th of April, Christie's in New York are holding a auction of "Magnificent Jewels". Give me one of the 12 Highlights of the Auction.
4. Give me something you might do with a cockroach.
5. Looks as if the mowing season is about to start in my part of the world, so give my a manufacturer of a ride-on mower.

Round will close on Thursday, links available if needed.

#302577 - Sun Apr 09 2006 07:47 PM Re: April Trivia Rounds
wdwfla Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Beresford, SD, USA
Posting this now as tomorrow is a busy day.
Round 10

1. Name ride on the Pike at the 1904 World's Fair.
2. The River's Edge is a popular exhibit at the St. Louis Zoo. Tell me an animal you can see there.
3. Name a pitcher on the 1966 roster for the St. Louis Cardinals.
4. Tell me someone who was in the movie "Meet me in St. Louis"
5. John Goodman is from St. Louis. Give me the name of an animated movie that he provided a voice for.

#302578 - Mon Apr 10 2006 12:51 PM Re: April Trivia Rounds
Polaris101 Offline
Multiloquent

Round 5 will be open another 12 hours or so for any other players.

#302579 - Tue Apr 11 2006 03:40 PM Re: April Trivia Rounds
trident Online   content
Multiloquent

Loc: Wisconsin USA
This is my first round hosting. I wish you all good luck!

Round 11

1. A consonant in the Hawaiian alphabet.

2. A species of the Australopithecus genus. (Paranthropus species will also be accepted.)

3. A character from the children's board game Candy Land.

4. A word of three letters or more that can be spelt using Roman numerals. (letters may be repeated)

5. One of the eight essential amino acids.

(edited to clarify question four)

Edited by trident87 (Wed Apr 12 2006 01:35 AM)

Editor: World and General

#302580 - Tue Apr 11 2006 08:00 PM Re: April Trivia Rounds
wdwfla Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Beresford, SD, USA
Round 10 will close on Thursday. Still time to get your answers in.

#302581 - Wed Apr 12 2006 05:12 AM Re: April Trivia Rounds
Howie72 Offline
Forum Champion

Round 6 will close in less than 24 hours. I could be more specific but I do not want people spending time converting New Zealand time into their local time when they could be sending some answers to me.

#302582 - Wed Apr 12 2006 11:14 AM Re: April Trivia Rounds
Polaris101 Offline
Multiloquent

Round 5 results - 11 players

Q1. A character in Wallace and Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit.

10 points: Philip, Mr. Caliche, Lady Campanula Tottington, Mr. Windfall, Mr. Mulch, Mrs. Mulch, Mr. Dibber

5 points: Miss Thripp (2), Miss Blight (2)

not mentioned: Wallace, Gromit, Victor Quartermaine, Reverend Hedges, Mr. Growbag, Mr. Crock, Mrs. Girdling, Mr. Leaching, Hutch

Q2. A fictional rabbit.

10 points: Hazel, Hyzenthlay - Watership Down, Buster Baxter - Arthur, Rabbit - Winnie the Pooh, Thumper - Bambi, Ruby - Max & Ruby, Captain Carrot - Zoo Crew, Clyde - Bugs Bunny, Oswald - Oswald the Rabbit

5 points: Roger Rabbit (2)

not mentioned: Brer Rabbit, Peter Cottontail, Peter Rabbit, Bugs Bunny, Energizer Bunny, Trix rabbit, the Were-rabbit

Q3. A species of rabbit.

10 points: Riverine rabbit, Ethiopian highland hare, Swamp rabbit, Dice's cottontail, Burmese hare, Amami rabbit, Mountain cottontail, Bunyoro rabbit, European rabbit

5 points: Scrub hare (2)

not mentioned: Central African rabbit, Mexican cottontail, Desert cottontail, Forest rabbit, Brush rabbit, Marsh rabbit, Pygmy rabbit, Volcano rabbit

Q4. A word of at least 4 letters from the letters in E-A-S-T-E-R B-U-N-N-Y.

10 points: everyone
stare, berate, astern, austere, buns, sateen, unseat, stab, bunt, stern, beaten

not mentioned: east, yeast, teen, bean, stray, beast

Q5. A song from Eddie Rabbitt's All Time Greatest Hits album.

10 points: Drivin My Life Away, Suspicions, Hearts on Fire, Pour Me Another Tequila, Gone Too Far, Two Dollars in the Jukebox

5 points: I Love a Rainy Night (3), Do You Right Tonight (2)

not mentioned: I Can't Help Myself (Here Comes that Feelin'), Rocky Mountain Music

SCORES

50 - Wdwfla
45 - Gatsby, Ren, Vogon, Mugaboo, Jim, Howie, Maggie, Jane
40 - Trident
35 - Cinnam0n

Thanks to everybody for playing and a point to the winner with a perfect score, Wdwfla

#302583 - Wed Apr 12 2006 11:30 AM Re: April Trivia Rounds
LittleWoman2 Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Alabama USA
Round 7 Results:

10 players!

1. Name a novel by Michael Crichton.

10 points: Sphere, Prey, Rising Sun, Zero Cool (as John Lange), The Terminal Man, State of Fear, Timeline, Congo

5 points: Airframe (2)

2. Name a song on Michael Bublé’s self-titled CD, Michael Bublé.

10 points: Summer Wind, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, For Once in My Life, Come Fly With Me, Moondance, Put Your Head on My Shoulder

5 points: Kissing a Fool (2), Fever (2)

3. Name a TV show on which Michael J. Fox appeared as a regular character or a guest star.

10 points: Family Ties, Night Court, The Magic Lie, Scrubs, Boston Legal, Trapper John MD, Palmerstown USA, Leo & Me

5 points: Tales From the Crypt (2)

4. Name a famous person (other than those mentioned in these questions) whose first name is Michael.

10 points for all: Michael Jordan, Michael Caine, Michael Keaton, Michael Campbell, Michael Bolton, Prince Michael of Kent, Michael Stipe, Mike Nesmith, Michael Learned, Michael Johnson

5. Give me a word of three letters or more from the letters in Michael.

10 points: clam, lime, ice, milch, ache, mile

5 points: lice (2), chime (2)

SCORES:

50 points:
Cinnam0n

45 points:
Ren33
Gatsby722
MaggieG
DLHenry
Wdwfla
Vogon

40 points:
Mugaboo
Howie72
Trident87

Close game with good answers! A big round of applause goes to cinnam0n for her perfect score! Thanks for playing, everyone.

#302584 - Wed Apr 12 2006 08:59 PM Re: April Trivia Rounds
Gatsby722 Offline
Pure Diamond

Ohio USA    
Round 13 (Thursday)

We are heading to Florida today...

1. First stop? Miami, of course! The NASDAQ 100 Tennis Open just finished up there. Tell me a competitor in it whose surname begins with 'V'.

2. Hurricanes are regular visitors in Florida. According to the World Meteorological Organization 5 hurricane names, due to their devastation, will be retired (Dennis, Katrina, Rita, Stan and Wilma). Come 2011 the list will be recycled and those names of hurricanes will be replaced. Pick a name that will replace the retired ones.

3. Florida is a nice place to retire, so they say. You might as well do that with fellow retirees, don't you think? Name one of the top 10 cities in Florida (population +5000) with the oldest [average] citizenship.

4. What with all the touring about, you find that your back hurts. Let's stop into the Acupuncture & Massage College/Oriental Medicine school (it's in Miami, too). Pick a course you might take there in your first or second semester(s). No Supervised Clinic classes, please.

5. Key West, Florida was a favorite place of Ernest Hemingway (even though he was born in Illinois and died in Idaho). His first published book came out in 1923 in Paris and was called "Three Stories and Ten Poems". Pick a title of one of those stories or poems.

This might be a cumbersome list (it kinda looks that way ). If you need links don't hesitate to ask.
This'll close up on Sunday.

Edited by gatsby722 (Thu Apr 13 2006 12:41 AM)

#302585 - Thu Apr 13 2006 01:52 AM Re: April Trivia Rounds
Kuu Offline
Prolific

Loc: Hobart Tasmania Australia     
Sorry I am a bit late with Round 12

Quote:

Round 12

1) The movie "March of the Penguins" (La Marche de l'empereur) was narrated in many different languages. Name any of the narrators.

2) Make a word of 5 letters of more from the letters in TOLERANT. The letter T can be used twice.

3) Name a method of cooking eggs

4) Give me a major camera brandname

5) Name one of the world's Great Train Journeys

EDITED TO EXPLAIN QUESTION 5

Great Train Journeys are those taken in luxury trains usually by tourists as a holiday. There are usually stops on the way to take passengers to see tourist attractions.

Edited by Kuu (Thu Apr 13 2006 02:09 PM)

#302586 - Thu Apr 13 2006 05:06 AM Re: April Trivia Rounds
Howie72 Offline
Forum Champion

Round 6 is now closed but as I am too tired to do anything else tonight, you will have to remain on the edge of your seats until tomorrow.

What I can say is that we have two winners, unless someone wants to through a spanner in the works and send me some answers while I am sleeping.

Edited to include a word that I missed out originally. This shows how tired I am.

Edited by Howie72 (Thu Apr 13 2006 05:08 AM)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ozzz2002