Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#310921 - Sat Jun 17 2006 06:32 PM do you know this game?
Badgerboy Offline
Participant

I remember this game that i used to play when i was really little (on the SNES) yet i can't remember what it was. Can anyone help? I remember the first level you start running up a North-East diagonal hill, untill you reach a dead end and have to go North-west-west into a spaceship. The spaceship has many crates inside and eventually you will have to fight some kinda boss that appears in a pink ring or something.
i remember a level where you are zooming through heaps of brass pipes (kinda like the ones out of sonic advance 2's music plant level). I also remember a pyramid and lots of spikes. By the way, every time i think of the game it seems like some kinda sonic the hedgehog game (even though sonic wasnt on a nintendo system until gamecube). One last thing i can remember is a boss battle where you are in outer space and you are in a giant robot thing and you have to fight another one; you can punch and shoot.

Some final notes: 1) I can't seem sto remember if you jumped on enemies or punched them or what.
2) the boss in the pink ring kept popping up all over the place in random boss fight and he reminds be of leomon from digimon (series 1).
3) i THINK, i repeat i THINK that the main character was gold.
4) For all i know, this game could just be a hack, or even a hack of a hack. But please, even if you dont know, state a game that is like this and what console it is on and i will check it out.

Thats all i can remember. thanks in advance!

Edited by Badgerboy (Sat Jun 17 2006 06:47 PM)

#310922 - Sat Jun 17 2006 08:03 PM Re: do you know this game?
ren33 Online   FT-cool

Loc: Kowloon Tong  Hong Kong      
It sounds much too violent for me, Badger boy!!

#310923 - Thu Jun 22 2006 02:45 AM Re: do you know this game?
Badgerboy Offline
Participant

it was no more violent than a mario game, keep that in mind.

#310924 - Sat Jul 01 2006 07:28 AM Re: do you know this game?
vogon Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Sydney
NSW Australia     
Sounds like Sonic the Hedgehog to me...much like the pic in your avatar, badger boy...

#310925 - Sat Jul 29 2006 11:00 PM Re: do you know this game?
Geek Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Minnesota U.S.A.
Could it possibly be Mega Man?

#310926 - Fri Aug 04 2006 05:19 AM Re: do you know this game?
Badgerboy Offline
Participant

thanks for your opinions, but ive reached a conclusion.

it must have been some kind of hack of sonic the hedgehog where he is CONSTANTLY super sonic. all of the things i can remember add up to it.
That, and the fact that playing Sonic & Knuckles just then as Sonic on Sandopolis jogged my memory, and theres no doubt.

and geek, glad you mentioned megaman. awesome game.

Moderator:  ozzz2002