Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#397421 - Wed Nov 14 2007 09:18 PM Fire Emblem DS announced
Cyber_Demon Offline
Participant

Loc: Victoria Australia
Fire Emblem DS (tentative title) is the 11th installment of the Fire Emblem series and the first to feature online play. Announced in October 2007,[1] the game is for the Nintendo DS and is a remake of the first Fire Emblem game, Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi.[2] The game offers a graphical enhancement from Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi as well as utilising the dual screen on the Nintendo DS and its online capabilities. The game features Marth—who appeared in Super Smash Bros Melee—as the main character of the game. The story centres on Marth as he embarks on a quest to win back the Kingdom of Altea and rescue his kidnapped sister, Ellis. Characters that were not present in the original version, such as Freyr, have been introduced in this version.[3]

I can't wait! You?

#397422 - Wed Nov 28 2007 09:58 PM Re: Fire Emblem DS announced
Cyber_Demon Offline
Participant

Loc: Victoria Australia
No one likes replying....

#397423 - Wed Nov 28 2007 10:29 PM Re: Fire Emblem DS announced
Jar Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Texas USA
Cyber Demon, I don't believe it is because "no one likes replying." It is most probably more that so far no one that plays this game has read your post. It is possible, too, that there may be people on this site (like myself) have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Can you explain what Ankoko Ry&#363 is?

#397424 - Thu Nov 29 2007 12:23 AM Re: Fire Emblem DS announced
dg_dave Offline
Champion Poster

Loc: near Stafford, Virginia USA  
Looks like this may be a post straight from wiki...? Sue...one to check on.

Not sure what Ankoku Ryu is, though.

Edited by dg_dave (Thu Nov 29 2007 01:13 AM)

#397425 - Sat Dec 01 2007 12:46 PM Re: Fire Emblem DS announced
Jar Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Texas USA
Ahh, I do believe you are right Dave. Looks like a straight cut and paste.

Moderator:  ozzz2002