Rules
Terms of Use

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#419506 - Thu May 15 2008 05:03 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
szabs Offline
Star Poster

Loc: Mijas, Malaga Spain         
Round 9 -Answers 7 magnificent players travelled through the castles of Europe, to come up with the following answers!

1. Neuschwanstein Castle is a 19th-century Bavarian palace located on a mountain top in Germany. From the Palace site , go to the Rooms , there you can take a “Short tour of the Palas” please give me the name of one of the places you can visit (14 to choose from).

For 10 Points:Conservatory, Dining Room, Bedroom
For 5 Points:Salon ( 2), Grotto (2)
Among others : Servants Rooms, Lower Hall, Throne Room, Oratory

2. The Château de Chenonceau, is in the Loire Valley in France, built on the river Cher, where the unique beauty of its architecture reflects in the water. From the Chateau site , please give me one of the dishes you can find in the MENU LES DÔMES.

For 10 Points:Grilled Chitterling Sausage, Fish paté, Small chicken grilled
For 5 Points:Rabbit thigh with prunes (2), Entrecote steak with butter (2)
Among other mouth watering delicacies: Pork butcher’s speciality, Cold tomato soup, Perche filet with red wine sauce, Chocolate cake with morello cherry

3. Leeds Castle, set on two islands on the River Len in the heart of Kent in England, has been home to royalty, lords and ladies for over 1000 years. The aviary at the castle is renowned internationally, from the Leeds Castle site , please go to the Aviary and tell me the name of a bird that can be adopted from the Adoption Species List .

For 10 Points: Spreo Starling, Moluccan Cockatoo, Black Necked Stilt, Indian Ringneck Parakeet, Blue Crowned Laughingthrush
For 5 Points: Palm Cockatoo (2)
Among others (61 to choose from) : Australian King Parrot, Channel Billed Toucan, Hoopoe, Sacred Ibis

4. Edinburgh Castle, was built originally on the remains of an extinct volcano , the stronghold dominates the sky-line of the city of Edinburgh from its prime position on top of the rock mountain.For many of the visitors the highlights of Edinburgh Castle are the main places to visit, from this page please give me the name of one of the highlights.

For 10 Points: St. Margaret’s Chapel, Scottish National War Memorial, National War Museum Scotland.
For 5 Points: The Regimental Museum Of The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards (2), The Stone of Destiny (2)
Among others: The Great Hall, Honours of Scotland, The Royal Palace, Mons Meg, One O'clock Gun

5. Buda Castle is the historical castle of the Hungarian kings in Budapest, Hungary. The Palace and it’s gardens were decorated with many different works of art, from this page , please give me the name of a sculptural monument or a Lost work of art.

For 10 Points: Hungaria, Monument of Prince Eugene of Savoy, Apotheosis of the Habsburg Dynasty, Lions, Fishing Children
For 5 Points: Csongor and Tünde(2)
The others were: Matthias Fountain, Horse Wrangler, Turulbird, War and Peace, Pediment Group

Scores
With a 2 way tie for 50 points: brandz_mygirl & Denni19
With 40 points: Mugaboo
With 35 points: Gatsby722, Nakarina, Zorba_Scank
With 25 points: Maninmidohio

Congratulations to brandz_mygirl & Denni19 for scoring a perfect 50 points and picking up a point each for May, thank you all for playing.

#419507 - Thu May 15 2008 11:35 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
cinnam0n Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania USA
Round 10 results

1. Name any famous person with a mother who is famous for the same thing. Please give the names of both of them.

For 10 points - Naomi & Wynonna Judd (singers), Anne and Christopher Rice (authors), Judy Garland and Liza Minelli(singer/actresses), Sissy Spacek and Schuyler Fisk (actresses), Susan Sarandon and Eva Amurri (actresses), Vanessa Redgrave and Natasha Richardson (actresses), Sharmila Tagore and Soha Ali Khan (actresses), Joan and Melissa Rivers (television hosts)

Well done, everyone!

2.Name any country in which Mother's Day is celebrated on the second Sunday in May.

For 10 points - Croatia, Honduras, Ecuador, Singapore, Iceland, Venezuela, India, Trinidad & Tobago

You are AMAZING!

3.Name any famous woman who is/was the mother of twins.

For 10 points - Margaret Thatcher, Angela Bassett, Shirley Douglas, Christine Lahti, Jane Seymour, Cybill Shepherd, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lopez

I am SPEECHLESS!

4.Name any famous TV mother from a situation comedy.

For 10 points - Susan Harper ( My Family), Murphy Brown, Marie Barone ( Everybody Loves Raymond), Florida Evans ( Good Times ), Christine Campbell ( The New Adventures of Old Christine ), Elyse KEaton ( Family Ties ), Judy Geller ( Friends ), Marion Cunningham ( Happy Days )

Still perfect....

5. Finally, please give me a word of four or more letters found in the words Mother's Day.

For 10 points - hamster, mores, dreamy, myths, oyster, thermos

5 points - strode (2)

Only one duplicate answer - outstanding!

Scores

With 50 points, maninmidohio, denni19, Gatsby, szabs, brandz_mygirl

45 points - nakarinna and zorba_scank

Congratulations to our winners! Couldn't have been any closer!

#419508 - Thu May 15 2008 12:15 PM Re: May Trivia Rounds
Gatsby722 Offline
Pure Diamond

Loc: Canton
Ohio USA    
24 Hours to go for ROUND 12 [*Hop, hop!* *Holler, holler!*]

#419509 - Thu May 15 2008 01:32 PM Re: May Trivia Rounds
nakarinna Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Chicago Illinois USA
Round 15 - Thursday

1. Tracy McGrady is a starting shooting guard for the Houston Rockets basketball team. McGrady (or T-Mac) has been the recipient of many awards for his on-the-court talent, not the least of which is the National Basketball Association's Most Improved Player Award in 2001. Please select another player who won the NBA Improvement award in the 21st century.

2. Liz Phair is an American singer and songwriter who has released several well-received albums. Phair's "Exile in Guyville" has been honored on a number of best albums list. However, her self-titled 2003 album garnered mixed reviews; while it charted higher than her previous albums, her more mainstream tone drew criticism from long-time fans and critics alike. Please choose a track from the 2003 Liz Phair album.

3. Kenneth Cole is an American clothing designer and founder of Kenneth Cole Productions, a fashion house known best for its shoes. The company has grown exponentially since its founding in 1982, and stores can be found throughout the world. Additionally, many department stores offer Kenneth Cole products. Please visit the Kenneth Cole website and tell me one of these department stores. (Click on the 'Stores' tab - be careful to pick a department store carrying Kenneth Cole products - listed BELOW the store locator - and NOT a Kenneth Cole store location.)

4. Jack Nicholson needs no introduction - his roles in movies such as One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and A Few Good Men have solidified his place in film history. Please pick a movie character Jack Nicholson has played whose first name begins with the letter 'J.' (Feature films only, please.)

5. Tracy, Liz, Kenneth, and Jack are the main characters from NBC's sitcom "30 Rock." The show chronicles the tribulations of the head writer (Liz Lemon, played by Tina Fey) of a sketch comedy show featuring an eccentric star (Tracy Jordan, played by Tracy Morgan). Her job is complicated by an overbearing boss (Jack Donaghy, played by Alec Baldwin) and a helpful yet odd assistant (Kenneth Parcell, played by Jack McBrayer). Please name a Season 1 episode of "30 Rock" with a three-word title. (Hyphenated words count as one word, not two.)

This round will close at noon FT time on Tuesday, May 20th. Please PM me with any questions. Good luck!

Edited by nakarinna (Fri May 16 2008 12:58 PM)

#419510 - Fri May 16 2008 07:14 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
maninmidohio Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Newark
Ohio USA
Round 16

I have been playing the Trivia Rounds now since December of last year and have really enjoyed them. I think Denni thought that I was doing a little too well in the overall rankings and so, in an effort to even the playing field, she asked me to join the other regular players as a host. This should be a lot of fun.

I thought that I would take a bit of trivia out of my life and base my rounds around that. The first one relates to something back at the beginning of time (at least as far as I was concerned). I was born in the Chelsea Naval Hospital in Chelsea, Massachusetts. The theme for this round will be Chelsea .

1. Chelsea Naval Hospital was one of the first three hospitals specifically authorized by Congress to accommodate naval personnel. It opened its doors on January 7, 1836. It led a long and illustrious career and was finally closed in 1974. The main hospital buildings have been turned into condominiums, but many of the outbuildings have been preserved and are part of the Naval Hospital Boston Historic District. My question for you is to go to the Military Connection website ( not the one that reads Military Connections and not the dating service either ) and give me the location of a facility in their Navy Hospitals list in a state that begins with M or N .

2. Chelsea Clinton as the daughter of Bill and Hillary Clinton has gained a lot of attention not only when she was in residence at the White House during the administration of her father, but now with her mother running for the presidency. Tell me the name of another living daughter of a United States President.

3. The Chelsea neighborhood of New York City has long been known for its offbeat residents and bohemian lifestyle. It is roughly defined as between 39th and 15th Streets and from Fifth Avenue to the Hudson River. In recent years it has gained a lot of respectability and now is the home of the more upscale. One of the most historic sites in Chelsea is the Chelsea Hotel. Built in 1883 as the city’s first private cooperative residence, in 1905 it was converted into a hotel. The hotel is renowned for many of its long term residents, especially those from the arts. Please give me an actor or film director who has lived at the Chelsea Hotel.

4. The Chelsea Football Club (The Blues) is an English professional soccer team that plays in the Premier League and is based in West London. The club has had several periods of great success and its fans are among the most loyal. Tell me the name of a non-English player who has been named by the team as Player of the Year for any year.

5. Going back to Chelsea, MA, we find Chelsea Clock . They have been making prestigious clocks and barometers for over 100 years. Their products have been owned by some of the most famous people in the world. On the company web site’s “Owners of Renown” page look at the slide show and tell me the name of an individual who is pictured that is identified in the associated caption.

I hope you enjoy my initial efforts in composing questions for you. The round will close at noon, FT time, on Wednesday, May 21. I will be available to answer questions and correct any mistakes that I have made. Have a great weekend.

#419511 - Fri May 16 2008 10:55 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
Gatsby722 Offline
Pure Diamond

Ohio USA    
Round 12 - Monday
"Dexter"
Seven fantastic players today

1. Please tell me a Bloodstain pattern category (in the 'Passive', 'Projected' or 'Tranfer/Contact' stain groups) as they are defined by the IABPA, aka the International Association of Bloodstain Pattern Analysts.

For 10 Points:
Arterial Spurting (aka Gushing) Pattern, Drip Pattern, Swipe Pattern
For 5 Points:
Flow Pattern (2), Wipe Pattern (2)

The [slightly more-than-unappetizing] others include Passive Drops, Pool Pattern, Projected Bloodstains , High (Medium- and Low-, too) Velocity Impact Spatter and the always popular Back Spatter. A couple more out there as well...

2. Might you tell me one of the other nine TV shows that shared the AFI citation with "Six Feet Under" in 2002?

For 10 Points:
Gilmore Girls, The Simpsons, The Sopranos, The West Wing
For 5 Points:
Everybody Loves Raymond (3)

The Believer, Boomtown, Door to Door and The Gathering Storm were the others. Clearly, too, more than most really do love Raymond, eh?

3. Have a look at the Shadows of Sherwood site and tell me an organization / website they list there for those of us wanting to be Modern-Day Heroes ...

For 10 Points:
4 Goodness Sake.org, Causeaneffect.org, Dickerson Park Zoo, FreeDonation.com, The Hunger Site
For 5 Points:
Stop Family Violence.Org (2)

The Robin Hood Foundation, Give.Org, Helping.Org, Quick Donations.Com, Stop the Hunger, The Salvation Army, Habitat for Humanity, National Domestic Violence Hotline and Save Our Strays - the Humane Community of America were also mentioned on that site.

4. Please tell me an episode title (aired or not) that was ready for the series "Ask Harriet" ~ and don't use the Pilot as an answer, OK?

For 10 Points:
Hot Coco; Surprise, Surprise
For 5 Points:
Dis-Guise in Love with You (5) - 2 for Part 1, 3 for Part 2

Seven others from which to choose ~ I kinda liked the sounds of 'Turn Your Head & Kafka' and 'Kiss Harass Good-Bye' among 'em . The writing may have been dreadful but somebody deserves credit for some catchy episode titles!

5. As you maneuver around, you will see a number of *characters* who will enlighten on the Tudors' outlook regarding various topics. Please tell me one of those "topics"! Thank you!

For 10 Points:
Oral Hygiene, Punishment, Soccer, Sports, Surgery
For 5 Points:
Kissing (2)

Those happy Tudors also piped up on Farting and Royal Rights.

The Results!

50 Points! .... Mugaboo ... excellent showing !
45 Points! .... nakarinna
40 Points! .... zorba_scank
35 Points! .... brandz_mygirl, maninmidohio, szabs
30 Points! .... denni19

Excellent answers, everyone. Thanks to all for joining in. But it is Mugaboo who takes home a *May* Trivia Point for his efforts this afternoon !
Have a terrific, terrific weekend ... in whatever way you are planning to use it! Take care!

#419512 - Sat May 17 2008 03:46 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
Mugaboo Offline
Prolific

Loc: Scotland UK
Round 17 - Saturday 17th May

1. The "Empress Lilly" was a fake river boat, built for the Disney World Resort. They sold it in 1996 and it became the Fulton's Crab House, looking even less like a river boat than it did before. please give me the name of an Entree on the kid's menu at Fulton's Crab House.

2. The Lily of the Valley was sacked from the lily familiy ten years ago and placed in Ruscaceae instead. Please name any genus of Ruscaceae.

3. Lily O'Brien have been making chocolates in Ireland since 1992. Please give me the name of any box of Lily O'Brien Chocolates. (Not a Bar)

4. Lilydale is a Canadian owned poultry producer. Please tell me a type of sausage made by Lilydale.

5. Lilley and Gillie make nautical equipment. Please tell me any feature of the Lilley & Gillie Off Course Alarm/TMC. (Traffic Message Channel)

Round will end mid-day Thursday (FT time) - help available if needed.

#419513 - Sat May 17 2008 11:18 PM Re: May Trivia Rounds
brandz_mygirl Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Singapore
Round 13 is now closed. Will post results a bit later today. Wishing everyone a great Sunday.

#419514 - Sun May 18 2008 08:29 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
Gatsby722 Offline
Pure Diamond

Ohio USA    
Round 14 - Wednesday
"Robert Downey, Jr."
Eight outstanding players joined in

1. To start today, please tell me another regular cast member with whom Downey appeared in that one season (1985-1986) that he was on "SNL".

For 10 Points:
Joan Cusack, Anthony Michael Hall, Randy Quaid, Terry Sweeney
For 5 Points:
Jon Lovitz (2), Dennis Miller (2)

Danitra Vance, Dan Vitale, Damon Wayans, Nora Dunn, A. Whitney Brown, Don Novello and Al Franken would have also worked on that one.

2. Please tell me a word in that "monster's" name (in Greaser's Palace) - excluding the words *a, and, be, with and of*...

Quote: "His name is Bingo Gas Station Motel Cheeseburger With A Side Of Aircraft Noise And You'll Be Gary Indiana. And he *loves* to hurt people ...."

For 10 Points:
Station, Motel, Aircraft, Noise
For 5 Points:
Cheeseburger (2), Indiana (2)

3. Look at the Smith & Wesson site and tell me one of their 9 Additional Important Safety Rules ~ no need to mention the four "basic" rules.

For 10 Points:
#1 - Never carry or store a firearm with the hammer or striker in the cocked position; #4 - Use the correct ammunition for your particular firearm as indicated by the marking on the barrel. Never use non-standard, reloaded, or "handloaded" ammunition which has not been subjected to internal ballistic pressure testing; #7 - Wear eye and hearing protection appropriate for firearm use every time you discharge your firearm. Make sure others in the vicinity of where you will be shooting do so as well; #8- Do not allow any alteration or replacement of parts in your Smith & Wesson firearm unless performed by a qualified gunsmith using genuine Smith & Wesson parts. If you do otherwise, improper functioning of your firearm may occur and serious injury may result.
For 5 Points:
#5 - Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms, or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to cause birth defects, reproductive harm, and other serious physical injury. Review the warnings and labels for all ammunition and cleaning products carefully. Have adequate ventilation at all times. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure (2); #6 - Never use alcohol or drugs before or while shooting. Do not use your firearm if you are on any medication which impairs, even slightly, your mental or physical ability. (2)

The other three were to not let people use the gun who don't know how (duh!), to make sure that the holsters / accessories are the right ones for the gun being used (duh, again!) -and- to never jump a fence or cross other risky obstacles while 'packing heat' (duh, number three!)....

4. Kindly tell me the title of one of those twelve movies Chaplin created for Mutual Film Corporation, OK?

For 10 Points:
Behind the Screen, The Fireman, The Floorwalker, One A.M.,The Pawnshop, The Vagabond
For 5 Points:
The Rink (2)

The other five were "The Count", "Easy Street", "The Cure", "The Immigrant" and "The Adventurer".

5. Please tell me another fictional 'creature' that made THE TOP 10 of that Forbes list !

For 10 Points:
Jed Clampett (from "The Beverly Hillbillies"), Ming the Merciless (from "Flash Gordon"), Mom (from "Futurama"), Bruce Wayne (from "Batman")
For 5 Points:
Scrooge McDuck (from "Donald Duck") (2), Carter Pewterschmidt (from "Family Guy") (2)

Then there's also Richie Rich (from the comics / movie), C. Montgomery Burns (from "The Simpsons") and Thurston Howell, III (from "Gilligan's Island").

The Results!

45 Points! .... Mugaboo, zorba_scank
40 Points! .... denni19, maninmidohio, szabs
35 Points! .... brandz_mygirl, srini701
30 Points! .... nakarinna

And that's the 'scoop' for today, folks ! Thank you all for participating and a May *Triviata* Point is awarded to both Mugaboo and zorba_scank this fine Sunday! Have a safe and better-than-just-satisfying week ahead, OK?

Edited by Gatsby722 (Wed May 21 2008 10:07 AM)

#419515 - Mon May 19 2008 03:36 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
brandz_mygirl Offline
Multiloquent

May 13 - Round Answers

7 superexcellent players for the “IRON” round. Thank you all for playing.

1) From this page, please give me an iron which is available for under US$20. There should be 7 to choose from.
For Ten Points: No 10 points awarded for this question.
For Five Points: Proctor-Silex 17400 Easy Press Lightweight Iron (3), Smartek ST-1200 Steam Iron 1200 Watts (2), Smartek ST-1200G Steam Iron 1200 Watts (2)
Not mentioned: Proctor-Silex 17210 Lightweight Steam Iron, Smartek ST-15 100 Watt Mini Travel Iron, Proctor-Silex 17222 Adjustable Steam/Dry Iron with Spray and Non-Stick Surface
Someone kindly mentioned the fact that there are only 6 irons available under US$20, not 7. Oops.

2) According to the US Geological Survey (“USGS”), please name any one of the top 10 iron ore producing countries in the world in 2007.
For Ten Points: Australia, Russia, Brazil
For Five Points: United States (2), India (2)
Not mentioned: China, Ukraine, South Africa, Canada, Sweden

3) From the website of the Sarcasm Society, please proceed to Sarcastic Quotes and give me any ONE of the quotes by either Mr. Marx, Mr. Shaw –or- Mr. Wilde.
For Ten Points:
- He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends (Wilde)
- I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book (Marx)
- I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn’t it (Marx)
- No, Groucho is not my real name. I am breaking it in for a friend (Marx)
- Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship (Wilde)
For Five Points:
- I didn’t like the play, but then I saw it under adverse conditions – the curtain was up (Marx) (2)
Not mentioned:
- I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll be glad to make an exception (Marx)
- The 100% American is 99% idiot (Shaw)
- The trouble with her is that she lacks the power of concentration but not the power of speech (Shaw)

4) Please give me the name of any iron in the game of golf. Do note that the same wedge could be known by different names.
For Ten Points: Mashie Iron (roughly equivalent to a modern-day 4-iron), 7-iron, Lob Wedge
For Five Points: 6-iron (2), 2-iron (2)
Not mentioned: 1-iron, 3-iron, 5-iron, 8-iron, 9-iron, Pitching Wedge, Sand Wedge, Gap Wedge

5) Please name ANY of the shows (TV shows/films) he has directed, excluding the movie I watched last Saturday. Do not name the episodes, just the name of the show will do.

The ‘he’ referred to above is Jon Favreau and the movie I watched is “Iron Man”. I liked the show and thought that Mr. Downey did a great job with the role.

For Ten Points: Bad Cop Bad Cop (TV), Zathura: A Space Adventure, Elf
For Five Points: Undeclared (TV) (2), Made (2)
Not mentioned: In Case of Emergency (TV), Life on Parole (TV), Smog (TV)

RESULTS!

Top Place:
40 points: Nakarinna and Zorba_Scank Well done!

Other results:
35 points: Mugaboo, Denni and Szabs
30 points: Maninmidohio and Gatsby

#419516 - Mon May 19 2008 11:19 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
nakarinna Offline
Mainstay

Round 15 will be closing in 24 hours...

#419517 - Mon May 19 2008 11:59 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
brandz_mygirl Offline
Multiloquent

May 19 – quiz

Today’s quiz title is “This past week I….” .

1) Spent some time at Singapore’s international airport (there is only one, we are a tiny island in the sun ) last Saturday. From this page, please give me the name of any airline that operates at Terminal 2. If it operates at both Terminals 2 and 3, that is fine as an answer too.

2) Helped a family member with a mobile phone upgrade (which is basically a special price on phones for existing customers of a mobile phone operator. You just have to sign an agreement to maintain your line with them for 24 months.) From this page, please find me any mobile phone that is priced under S$100. There are 11 phone models to choose from and I believe this page gets updated every 2 weeks or longer, should be fine for this round.

3) Dealt with a work permit matter. The Ministry of Manpower, Singapore, also known locally as “MOM”, looks after all things related to employment. From this page, please list any one of the 10 ten FAQs listed.

4) Purchased presents for little children. From this page, please name any toy that is recommended by the toy company as suitable for kids aged 3 – 5.

5) Waited for the final episode of Season 4 of “House M.D.”. The episode is due to be aired today 19 May in the U.S. ! Please give me an episode title from Season 4 of “House M.D. that was filmed before the writers’ strike started. Hint: The dates the episodes were aired can help you with this question as the completed episodes were aired after the writers’ strike began and until they ran out of new episodes.

This round will close on Friday midnight FT time. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Please PM for help if needed.

#419518 - Mon May 19 2008 08:10 PM Re: May Trivia Rounds
Gatsby722 Offline
Pure Diamond

Ohio USA    
Round 20 ~ Tuesday

I started to do a theme on the new flick Sex and the City ... but then I realized a few things. First, I'd only seen app. 20 minutes total, ever, of the TV show. Second, I was not very impressed with it for 19 of those 20 minutes. Third? I know zilch about fashionable shoes or self-involved rich New Yorkers. So I grabbed the ever-handy *Trivial Pursuit* game again ...

1. First up is Science & Nature and the question: "How many legs do crabs, lobsters and shrimp each have?" Yes, the little beasts all have 10. That led me to 'The Ten [Painters]' -- who resigned from the Society of American Artists in 1897 as protest to commercialism. THAT led me to research one of them (Thomas Wilmer Dewing) and I found a nice gallery at Bert Christensen's site - Dewing's work was notably impressive! But, while browsing, Bert's Weird, Strange & Just Plain Bad Art Collection page caught my eye. Have a look at the pictures there (a mixed bag of "weird" indeed) and tell me a caption for any of them that has a named *male* in it. Note: No *previous contest* data and 'Swamp Thing' is of undeclared gender, so won't count , OK?

2. The new card asked "What Disneyland peak claimed the park's first fatality, in 1964?", in the Wild Card category. Erm, no idea over here. The Matterhorn, though, is the answer (the poor fellow who perished that day was 15-year-old Mark Maples, from Long Beach, California, for the record). Theme Park Insider is packed with information - history, variety, locations and, of course, safety - just about everything about those fun, fun, fun parks, how to find / enjoy them and hopefully NOT end up like young Mr. Maples as you do it, too. Check out their site and find one of their eight Theme Park Safety Tips. No need to send all the text ... just the 'title' on your chosen *tip* will be fine.

3. People & Places now ~ the question? "What Arab capital has a name that means "God's Gift"?" The very newsworthy Baghdad is right. Googling brought a zillion hits, but the one that grabbed me most was re: a book. "Pride of Baghdad" is a graphic novel written by Brian K. Vaughan (illustrated by Niko Henrichon), released in 2006. It's a fictionalized account of [a true story of] four lions that escaped Baghdad Zoo after a bombing in 2003, the animals ultimately killed. It put a different spin on the harsh truths of a cruel wartime situation. Over on Amazon you can read a short excerpt, nothing more than a chat between a lion and a bird. Please tell me a word of FIVE letters or more in their discussion.

4. In Arts & Entertainment we're asked "What sultry 1940s blond dumped the name Constance Ockelman?" Yikes. Despite the lovely demeanor and now-classic hairdo (draped over one eye, etc.), Miss Veronica Lake (1922-1973) was a mess, indeed . Twenty years after her popularity was enormous, she was drifting through cheap hotels in NYC (and generally drunk). Eventually institutionalized, she's now considered a case of undiagnosed manic-depression. Very sad. But, she was in one of my favorite films of all time called "I Married A Witch" in 1942. It was directed by the esteemed René Clair. So ... might you tell me a FILM (no TV) directed by René Clair after "I Married a Witch"? Twelve to pick from; use any language you like.

5. "What Spanish explorer was beheaded and fed to the vultures for treason?' is our question in the realm of History. Such a hateful way to dispatch a person, eh ? It's Vasco Núñez de Balboa who, after three failed attempts that day, finally lost his head. de Balboa (1475-1519) was a Spanish explorer and and conquistador ~ best known for having crossed the Isthmus of Panama to the Pacific Ocean in 1513, thus the first European to lead an expedition to have seen or reached the Pacific from the New World. Four unfortunate associates died with him. Please tell me the FIRST -or- LAST name of any one of the friends executed with Vasco Núñez de Balboa that day.

Okey dokey. This'll close at, say, noon-ish on Saturday! See you then ...

Edited by Gatsby722 (Mon May 19 2008 08:21 PM)

#419519 - Tue May 20 2008 11:24 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
nakarinna Offline
Mainstay

Round 15 Results

7 players entered this round…

1. Please select another player who won the NBA Improvement award in the 21st century.

For 10 points: Gilbert Arenas (2003), Hidayet Türkoglu (2008), Zach Randolph (2004)

For 5 points: Monta Ellis (2007) – (4)

Not mentioned: Jalen Rose (2000), Jermaine O'Neal (2002), Bobby Simmons (2005), Boris Diaw (2006)

2. Please choose a track from the 2003 Liz Phair album.

For 10 points: "Favorite," "Red Light Fever," "Take a Look," "H.W.C," "Little Digger"

For 5 points: "Why Can't I?" (2)

Not mentioned: "Extraordinary," "It's Sweet," "Rock Me," "Firewalker," and others

3. Please visit the Kenneth Cole website and tell me one of these department stores.

For 10 points: The Bay, Macy's

For 5 points: Nordstrom (2), Bloomingdales (3)

Not mentioned: Burdines, Marshall Field's, Dillards, Lord & Taylor

4. Please pick a movie character Jack Nicholson has played whose first name begins with the letter 'J.'.

For 10 points: Jake Gittes (Chinatown, The Two Jakes), Jimmy Hoffa (Hoffa), Johnny Varron (The Wild Ride), Jonathan Fuerst (Carnal Knowledge), Jack Torrance (The Shining)

For 5 points: Jay Wickham (Flight to Fury) – (2)

Not mentioned: Jerry Black (The Pledge), President James Dale (Mars Attacks!), Jack Napier/Joker (Batman), Jimmy Wallace (The Cry Baby Killer)

5. Please name a Season 1 episode of "30 Rock" with a three-word title.

For 10 points: "The C Word," "Jack Meets Dennis," "Up All Night," "Tracy Does Conan"

For 5 points: "The Source Awards" (3)

Not Mentioned: "Jack the Writer," "The Baby Show," "The Rural Juror," "The Fighting Irish"

Scores:

With 45 points: maninmidohio
With 40 points: Mugaboo, Gatsby722, zorba_scank, brandz_mygirl
With 35 points: szabs
With 30 points: srini701

Congratulations to maninmidohio for winning one May trivia point!

Thanks for playing, everyone !

#419520 - Wed May 21 2008 02:44 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
JaneMarple Offline
Star Poster

Loc: North West of England
Wednesday 21st May
Q1 Something children leave all over the house.
Q2 Something that people do in the park
Q3 A book by Charles Dickens
Q4 Something you’d associate with Christmas
Q5 Something you’d see in the library

This round closes over the weekend

#419521 - Wed May 21 2008 10:02 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
maninmidohio Offline
Forum Champion

Ohio USA
Round 16 will close in one hour. Last minute entries always welcome.

#419522 - Wed May 21 2008 11:57 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
maninmidohio Offline
Forum Champion

Ohio USA
Round 16 – Chelsea

We had 11 wonderful player for this round. Three of my teammates (deputygary, flopsymopsy, and glendathecat) joined our usual stable of regulars. I hope our newcomers enjoyed playing.

1. From the Military Connection website give me the location of a facility in their Navy Hospitals list in a state that begins with M or N.

For 10 points - Naval Branch Health Clinic, Brunswick, Maine; Naval Health Clinic Annapolis, Annapolis, Maryland; Naval Medical Clinic Patuxent River, Patuxent River, Maryland; BMC Meridian, Meridian, Mississippi; Naval Hospital Cherry Point, Cherry Point, North Carolina

For 5 points - National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland (2); BMC Pascagoula, Pascagoula, Mississippi (2); Naval Branch Health Clinic Portsmouth, Portsmouth, New Hampshire (2)

Not chosen - BMC Indian Head, Indian Head, Maryland; BMC Gulfport, Gulfport, Mississippi; Branch Naval Health Clinic Fallon, Fallon, Nevada; Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune, Camp Lejeune, North Carolina

2. Tell me the name of living daughter of a United States President other than Chelsea Clinton.

For 10 points - Lynda Bird Johnson Robb, Caroline Bouvier Kennedy, Barbara Pierce Bush

For 5 points - Patricia "Tricia" Nixon Cox (2), Luci Baines Johnson Turpin (2), Dorothy “Doro” Bush Koch (2), Jenna Welch Hager (2) – married two weekends ago

Not chosen - Julie Nixon Eisenhower, Patricia “Patti Davis” Ann Reagan. Susan Ford, Amy Lynn Carter

3. Please give me an actor or film director who has lived at the Chelsea Hotel.

For 10 points - Shirley Clarke, Cyndi Coyne, Eddie Izzard, Edie Sedgwick ,Arthur C Clarke - based on playing himself in a sci-fi televisoin movie called "Without Warning", Arthur Miller - based on Imdb listing of 5 roles as actor

For 5 points - Miloš Forman (2), Ethan Hawke (2)

Not chosen - Stanley Kubrick, Mitch Hedberg, Dave Hill, Lillie Langtry, Dennis Hopper, Kevin O'Connor, Elliot Gould, Jane Fonda, Gaby Hoffmann, Viva

4. Tell me the name of a non-English player who has been named by the team as Player of the Year for any year.

For 10 points - Joey Jones, Ken Monkou, Steve Clarke, Erland Johnsen, Gianfranco Zola, Michael Essien

For 5 points - David Speedie (2), Ruud Gullit (3)

Not chosen - Charlie Cooke, Petar Borota, Pat Nevin, Eddie Niedzwiecki, Andy Townsend, Frank Sinclair, Mark Hughes, Carlo Cudicini

5. On the Chelsea Clock web site’s “Owners of Renown” page look at the slide show and tell me the name of an individual who is pictured that is identified in the associated caption.

For 10 points - Bob Hope ,President Nixon, General MacArthur, Mrs. MacArthur,
President Johnson

For 5 points – FDR (2), Aristotle Onassis (2), Leonid Brezhnev (2)

Not chosen - Gerald Ford, President Eisenhower, President Truman

The results:

45 points: glendathecat and nakarinna
40 points: srinni and zorba_scank
35 points: flopsymopsy, denni, deputygary, brandz_mygirl, and mugaboo
30 points: szabs and gatsby

So with hearty congratulations we award one May trivia point to both glendathecat and nakarinna.

Thanks for playing, all of you.

Edited by maninmidohio (Wed May 21 2008 12:39 PM)

#419523 - Thu May 22 2008 11:09 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
Mugaboo Offline
Prolific

Loc: Scotland UK
Answers Round 17 - 8 played

1. Please give me the name of an Entree on the kid's menu at Fulton's Crab House.
For 10 points: Hamburger; Hot Dog (and fries); Snow Crab Legs
For 5 points: Chicken Tenders [2]; Filet Mignon [3]
Not mentioned include: Alaska King Crab Legs; Mac N’ Cheese; Popcorn Shrimp

2. Please name any genus of Ruscaceae.
For 10 points: Calibanus; Convallaria; Dasylirion; Gonioscypha; Nolina; Peliosanthes; Polygonatum; Rohdea
For 5 points: (none)
Not mentioned: 35 others

3. Please give me the name of any box of Lily O'Brien Chocolates
For 10 points: Chocolati Clusters; Lily's Dessert Collection; Lily O'Brien's Chocolate Collection Assorted Pouch; Luxury Hamper - Small; Milk Chocolte Buttons; Origin 64% Dark Chocolate Collection
For 5 points: Lily's 15 Choc Italian Collection [2]
Not mentioned include: Lily O'Brien's Trufflicious Pouch; Lily's Mint Creams

4. Please tell me a type of sausage made by Lilydale.
For 10 points: Lilydale Daystarters Breakfast Gourmet Sausage; Lilydale Daystarters Chicken Gourmet Sausage; Lilydale Daystarters Turkey Gourmet Sausage; Lilydale European Style Turkey Wieners; Lilydale Pork Gourmet Sausage
For 5 points: Lilydale Honey Garlic Turkey Pepperoni [3]
Not mentioned include: Lilydale Turkey Beer Sausage; Lilydale Turkey Smokies; Lilydale Tailgate Bratwurst Turkey Sausage

5. Please tell me any feature of the Lilley & Gillie Off Course Alarm/TMC
For 10 points: Can enable more flexible wheelhouse design by using a repeater at the Helmsmans position instead of a periscope; Can provide outputs to operate autopilot, satcom, gyro repeaters etc. in the event of gyro failure; Instant operation - no running up time needed as with a gyro; Continuous display of Course Set or Heading; Digital (2 Digit) and analogue (bar graph) display of course error; System power fail alarm for main & 24v DC supplies (audible & visual); Keypad entry for magnetic variation and deviation; error detection
For 5 points: (none)

Scores:
50 points: Denni19; Nakarinna
45 points: Brandz_mygirl; Maninmidohio; Srini701
40 points: Gatsby722; Zorba Scank
35 points: Szabs

Two people with a perfect round today, well done Denni, and Nakarinna, enjoy you the point you've both won.

#419524 - Thu May 22 2008 03:23 PM Re: May Trivia Rounds
nakarinna Offline
Mainstay

Round 22 - Thursday

Today's theme is the saluki...

1. The saluki is one of the oldest known breeds of domesticated dog. The earliest discovered saluki was found in Iraq; the breed itself dates back almost 7000 years. The saluki is a breed recognized internationally for its beauty, speed, and endurance. Please visit the American Kennel Club website and tell me a possible color a saluki may have.

2. Because of the saluki's recognition for speed and endurance, several schools have adopted the saluki as their mascot. One of these is Southern Illinois University. Please visit the SIU Athletics website and choose a pitcher from the 2008 men's baseball team roster.

3. The saluki is a very large, active dog with a strong prey drive. An article in Science revealed that salukis were one of the first breeds of dogs to diverge from wolves. Therefore, owning a saluki is not a responsibility to take lightly. Please visit the Saluki Club of America website and choose a heading from their "Responsible Ownership of a Saluki" article.

4. An Amtrak passenger train that serves Southern Illinois University also goes by the saluki name. Please pick a station along the Amtrak Saluki route.

5. Finally, the saluki is considered by several groups to be a sacred dog - this is especially true in Egypt, where the saluki holds the title of "Royal Dog of Egypt." Please take a look at this website and select one of the eight other breeds/groups of dogs that are highlighted in the "Dogs That Are Different" article.

This round will close on Tuesday, May 27th at noon FT time. Please PM me with any questions. Good luck!

#419525 - Fri May 23 2008 06:03 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
szabs Offline
Star Poster

Loc: Mijas, Malaga Spain         
Round 23
Last week was the anniversary of the invention of the LASER, hence I dedicate this round to it.

1. LASER is an electronic-optical device that emits coherent light radiation, the name LASER is an acronym for Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation. A typical laser emits light in a narrow, low-divergence monochromatic beam with a well-defined wavelength. There are many thousands of lasers used in the world today, from this page give me the name of a type of Laser.

2. Laser Glow is a Canadian based company dedicated to selling laser pointers and laser systems for professional work. From the Laser Glow web site, please give me the name of one of their Laser Pointers or High Power Handheld Lasers.

3. The Laboratory for Advanced Software Engineering Research (LASER) is a research lab in the Dept. of Computer Science at the University of Massachusetts Amherst(where your quiz master happens to be an ex-alumni of ). LASER is dedicated to investigating techniques for reducing software development and maintenance costs while simultaneously improving the quality of the systems produced. From their site , please give me the name of one of their Ph.D Graduates.

4. The Laser's Edge, is a compact disc distribution service specializing in progressive rock, metal and psychedelic sounds from around the world. From this page , please give me the name of a Hot Progressive Rock and Fusion album.

5. The Laser is one of the most popular single-handed dinghy sailboats in the world. By 2007, the number of boats produced exceeded 190,000. A commonly cited reason for its popularity is that it is robust and simple to rig and sail. The Laser is used in international racing classes, as well as Olympic classes, it actually is the biggest adult and youth racing class in the world. From the International Laser Class Association site , please go to the World Laser Radial Mens Championship 2008, and give me the name of a country that participated in this race.

Lets say we close this on Wednesday 28th of May in the afternoon FT time, I will be around if you run into trouble, in the meantime enjoy your weekend wherever you are .

#419526 - Fri May 23 2008 11:15 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
brandz_mygirl Offline
Multiloquent

Round 19 is now closed. However, due to one of the pages listed in the round being down for maintenance (seemingly for ages and it has to happen the week I use it in a question) and causing no end of trouble for one player and myself (I didn't save a copy of the page), I will only be able to announce the results at a later date (hopefully not too late )Apologies to all.

#419527 - Sat May 24 2008 09:13 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
Gatsby722 Offline
Pure Diamond

Ohio USA    
Round 20 - Tuesday
"Trivial Pursiut IV"
Seven appreciated players !

1. Have a look at the pictures there (a mixed bag of "weird" indeed) and tell me a caption for any of them that has a named *male* in it.

For 10 Points:
Both Judy and Wally vow never to go on a blind date again; Even when George rode naked down Main Street, the townspeople ignored him; Steroids improved Rupert's performance... but at what cost?
For 5 Points:
Percy's mail order inflatable woman was a disappointment (2); The strange rituals practiced by Brother Hassim failed to attract any converts to his new religion (2)

Several others, including *Catching sight of Aunt B's new bloomers changed Grigor's life*, *Jock believed that the Loch Ness Monster would appear at the outlet of the Glasgow sewer system* -and- *Don later regretted having mated Rocinante with an ostrich* .

2. Check out their site and find one of their eight Theme Park Safety Tips. No need to send all the text ... just the 'title' on your chosen *tip* will be fine.

For 10 Points:
Alert Staff About Problems; Stay In to Stay Safe
For 5 Points:
Finish Your Food (3); Use Your Brain (2)

'Stay Cool, Don't Get Burned'; 'Follow Instructions'; "Ride 'Er Easy, Cowboy" and 'Help the Kids' are the other four.

3. Over on Amazon you can read a short excerpt (fr. "Pride of Baghdad"), nothing more than a chat between a lion and a bird. Please tell me a word of FIVE letters or more in their discussion.

THE CONVERSATION:
Bird: The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
Lion: Say it again and I swear I'll come up there and swallow you whole.
Bird: The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
Lion: We're excellent climbers, you know.
Bird: The sky is falling!
Lion: Oh, will you PLEASE shut up! The damn sky is never going to ...
...fall?

For 10 Points:
Climbers, Falling, Going, Please
For 5 Points:
Whole (3)

I thought that book looked very cool, too, by the way. Also, the lions were killed ONLY because they'd been loose too long and (with hunger) had become entirely predatory. Likely, had things been calmer - the bombings had only just commenced - the treatment of them would have been much different.

4. So ... might you tell me a FILM (no TV) directed by René Clair after "I Married a Witch"? Twelve to pick from; use any language you like.

For 10 Points:
And Then There Were None (1945); Porte des Lilas (aka Gate of Lilacs) (1957), Les Quatre vérités (aka Three Fables of Love) (1962); Tout l'or du monde (aka All the Gold in the World) (1961)
For 5 Points:
Les Grandes manoeuvres (aka The Grand Maneuver (1955) (3)

Les Fêtes galantes (aka The Lace Wars) (1965); La Française et l'amour (aka Love and the Frenchwoman) (1960); Les Belles de nuit (aka Beauties of the Night) (1952); La Beauté du diable (aka Beauty and the Devil) (1950); Le Silence est d'or (aka Man About Town) (1947); It Happened Tomorrow (1944) and Forever and a Day (1943) rounded out the list there...

5. Four unfortunate associates died with him that day. Please tell me the FIRST -or- LAST name of any one of the friends executed with Vasco Núñez de Balboa.

For 10 Points:
Andrés, Hernán
For 5 Points:
de Argüello (2), Botello (3)

The eventually headless fellows were Fernando de Arguello, Luis Botello, Hernán Muñoz and Andrés Valderrábano.

The Results!

45 Points! .... szabs (well done!)
35 Points! .... brandz_mygirl, denni19, maninmidohio, Mugaboo, nakarinna
30 Points! .... zorba_scank

Can't ask for much closer scores en masse than those, eh? Hearty congratulations to szabs this time! Thank you all for joining in !

#419528 - Sun May 25 2008 06:48 PM Re: May Trivia Rounds
Gatsby722 Offline
Pure Diamond

Ohio USA    
...a wee early...
Round 26 ~ Monday

In the spirit of Memorial Day AND in the shadow of a Presidential daughter's recent wedding ....

1. Thomas Jefferson was our third President (from 1801-1809). Very renaissance fellow, that one, and he had a pretty good way with words, too . Tom's daughter, Martha Washington Jefferson [Randolph], was nearly thirty when her father took office and had already been married to Virginia Governor Thomas Mann Randolph, Jr. for a dozen years. She was well-educated AND widely given the dubious label *intellectual*; despite her breeding/position, most still called her 'Patsy'. She was the first presidential daughter to actually be (almost officially) the *First Lady* - her father was a longtime widower so she took on the role in a social sense. Very busy woman, too! She and Randolph had twelve children together! To begin, tell me one of the children of Martha Washington Jefferson Randolph that reached adulthood.

2. Martin Van Buren was our eighth president (1837-1841) and somehow earned the nickname "Old Kinderhook". One of his lovely offspring was NOT Angelica Singleton Van Buren, nee Sarah Angelica Singleton. Most assumed a father / daughter relationship, though, because she too took over the duties as First Lady for Martin (another longtime widower). She was, in fact, his daughter-in-law ~ wed to his son Abraham. She was born and v-e-r-y well-bred in Wedgefield, South Carolina in Sumter County there ... and is said to have brought a dazzling air of sophistication to the White House. This time, kindly peek at a map of Sumter County, S.C. and tell me a numbered highway (interstate, or otherwise) that runs through it or anywhere within it. Note: your answers, then, should be a 2- or 3- digit number.

3. Ulysses S. Grant was our eighteenth President (1869-1877). He was a valiant soldier, an honest man who trusted too many DIShonest ones and it's said he never met liquor he didn't drink, twice . "Nellie" Ellen Wrenshall Grant was his youngest child. She eventually married Algernon Sartoris, the son of opera singer Adelaide Kemble. Kemble achieved great reknown singing the lead in the opera "Norma", by Vincenzo Bellini. Debuting in 1831, it is generally regarded as one of the most difficult female roles to sing. In more recent years, Marie Callas mastered the performance many times ~ she can be heard [amongst others] on the 3-Disk CD boxed set of "Norma", released in 1998 with the Orchestra e Coro del Teatro alla Scala. Please tell me the name of one of the songs in that version of "Norma" that was/is on Disk 1 (all of which are also in Act 1). Thanks!

4. Theodore Roosevelt was our twenty-sixth President (1901-1909). Teddy was known for being the prototype 'man's man' and dauntless outdoorsman. His daughter, Ethel Carow Roosevelt [Derby], was his youngest child. Later in life she was known as 'The Queen of Oyster Bay' as it was there that Ethel was key in preserving both the legacy of her father as well as the family home. 'Tis a very upscale little burg ~ one current A-list resident being Charles B. Wang, businessman and owner of the New York Islanders hockey team. The Islanders have been around for 30+ years, even winning four Stanley Cups in the early 1980s in a row. Please tell me a team that the Islanders bested in those 4 Stanley Cup finals. OR, if you'd rather, tell me one of the eight teams who played in the finals exactly fifty years before the Islanders won their Cups.

5. Harry S. Truman was our thirty-third President (1945-1953), considered a folksy, unassuming fellow who announced, at least once, that "the buck stops here". His daughter was Mary Margaret Truman [Daniel]. She was a singer (and critically panned as such) in her youth, eventually becoming a highly successful mystery novelist ~ being married to New York Times editor Clifton Daniel was very helpful at the launch of this vocation. Her first bestseller was "Murder in the White House" (1980) and it served as the basis for the 1997 feature "Murder at 1600", starring Wesley Snipes. The film's editor was the widely-respected [with a lapse or two] Billy Weber. Kindly tell me another movie released after (and including) 1990 for which Billy Weber served as film editor.

This one'll wrap up early Friday evening. Have a great week!

Yikes . Edited to reassign the right woman to the right father !...

Edited by Gatsby722 (Mon May 26 2008 03:47 AM)

#419529 - Mon May 26 2008 02:40 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
JaneMarple Offline
Star Poster

Loc: North West of England
Wednesday 21st May Results
Q1 Something children leave all over the house.
For Ten Points
Dirty footprints, Cookie crumbs, used tissues, Fingerprints, Books, Candy wrappers,
For Five Points
School/textbooks (2),
Not mentioned
Toys, Clothes and more

Q2 Something that people do in the park
For Ten Points
Go boating, Picnic, Take a nap, Rollerblade, Bird watch, Yoga, Nap,
For Five Points
Ten points to all
Not mentioned
Sun-bathe, Play and more

Q3 A book by Charles Dickens
For Ten Points
Bleak House, "The Haunted Man and the Ghost’s Bargain", , The Chimes, David Copperfield, Hard Times,
For Five Points
Tale of Two Cities (2),
Not mentioned
Oliver Twist, Great Expectations and more

Q4 Something you’d associate with Christmas
For Ten Points
Christmas pudding, Getting together with family, Stringing cranberries (for tree-trimming), dinner specials, Macy’s Parade, Midnight Mass, Eggnog,
For Five Points
Ten points to all
Not mentioned
Jesus, Presents and more

Q5 Something you’d see in the library
For Ten Points
Check out counter, A scanner (to check in/out materials), multi-volume encyclopaedias, Restroom, A sign saying “Silence”,
For Five Points
Shelves (2),
Not mentioned
Books, Chairs and more

Seven Competitors
Gatsby – 50
Lizard-Wizard - 50

Brandz_mygirl - 45
Maninmidohio – 45
Mugaboo – 45
Nakarinna - 45
Zorba_Scank – 40

Well done to Gatsby and Lizard_Wizard!

#419530 - Mon May 26 2008 10:16 AM Re: May Trivia Rounds
nakarinna Offline
Mainstay

Round 22 will be closing in just over 24 hours...

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ozzz2002