Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#461819 - Thu Mar 26 2009 03:22 AM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
deepakmr Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Bangalore India
Round 26 – Thursday

The topic of this round is Birds.

Q1: The Neoganthae super order has nearly ten thousand species of birds. From the Wiki page for Birds, please select the name of an order that comes under the super order Neognathae. Please select only the order name that starts with A or C.

Q2: The crow is one of the most common birds found in India. From the Wiki page for Crows, please tell me the name any of the tropical asian species of crows or jackdaws.

Q3 : From the Wiki page for Bird nests, please select the name of a type of bird nest.

Q4 : If you go to the Wiki page for Bird Feeding, you will find a list of common birds found in British gardens, please choose the name of any bird from that list.

Q5 : There are a number of bird sanctuaries in India. From this page, please pick the name of a bird sanctuary that has the words 'bird sanctuary' in its name

This round will close on 30 March, Monday. Have a great week .

#461820 - Fri Mar 27 2009 06:46 AM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
Mugaboo Offline
Prolific

Loc: Scotland UK
Answers Round 21 - 4 loyal contestants played

1. Please give my any line from the song "Raspberry Jam" by Carole King.
For 10 points: Now Sally has five children; Way down in the valley
For 5 points: For their toast and [2]

2. Please give me any propery you could let from the Orton Estate, near Fochabers.
For 10 points: Garbity Flat; The Mains of Orton
For 5 points: East Lodge [2]
Not mentioned: Darnethills; Darnet Hills Annexe; The Bruntlands; Bruntlands Farmhouse; Lower Bruntlands; St Mary's; East St Mary's; Garbity Farmhouse

3. Please give a "Biggles" book that W E Johns published between 1947 and 1953.
For 10 points: Biggles goes to school; Biggles' second case; Biggles works it out; Sergeant Bigglesworth CID
For 5 points: (none)
Not mentioned include: Biggles takes a holiday; Biggles - air detective; Bigggles in the Gobi

4. Please give me any hotel owned by Crerar Hotels.
For 10 points: Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spar (Yorkshire); Eight Acres Hotel and Leisure Club (Elgin); Isle of Mull Hotel and Spa; Scotland's Hotel and Spar (Pitlochry)
For 5 points: (none)
Not mentioned include: Golf View Hotel and Leisure Club (Nairn); Oban Bay Hotel and Spa

5. Please give me any movie that Olga Kurylenko has appeared in.
For 10 points: Paris, je t'aime
For 5 points: Le Serpent [3]
Not mentioned include: Hitman; Max Payne; Quantum of Solace

Scores:

50 points: Brandz_mygirl
45 points: Szabs
35 points: Deepakmr; Maninmidohio

A point goes straight into Brandz's point kitty, with a superb maximum point outright victory.

#461821 - Fri Mar 27 2009 01:17 PM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
maninmidohio Online   content
Forum Champion

Loc: Newark
Ohio USA
Round 27

Last time around I presented the Hobart College Round. In researching that round, I wound up with several excess questions related to Hobart, but not to Hobart College. So not wanting to waste some decent questions, this will be the Hobart Round.

1. Hobart is the capital of Tasmania, the island state of Australia. Hobart was founded as a penal colony on the Derwent River. Because the Derwent River was one of Australia's finest deepwater ports and was the centre of the Southern Ocean whaling and the sealing trade, it rapidly grew into a major port, with allied industries such as shipbuilding. Hobart now is a city of over 200,000 people and is still an important port. One of its functions is home port for Australian and French Antarctic activities.

Rose Bay High School in Hobart has a live webcam on their site giving you a picture of Hobart, Tasmania. From the Programs/School Sport section of the site, please tell me a sport that is played in Term 3.

2. Hobart, Tasmania was named after Lord Hobart. Specifically this is Robert Hobart, 4th Earl of Buckinghamshire, who served as Secretary of State for War and the Colonies from 1801 to 1804. One of Robert Hobart’s earlier positions was as Member of Parliament for Bramber. Bramber was one of the notorious rotten boroughs that dotted the English political map of the day. A rotten borough was one that because of shifting populations had very few people and therefore the election of representatives could be controlled by a single landlord or major landholder in the area. The Reform Act of 1832 did away with the rotten boroughs. Please tell me the name of one of these rotten boroughs that began with either A or C.

3. Hobart mixers from the Hobart Corporation are considered the Cadillac of restaurant line mixers. Please tell me the model number of one of the mixers in their Legacy line.

4. “Hobart, another literary journal” is a small publication of quirky short stories and interviews. Their website has excerpts from the magazine. From the archives section of the site tell me the name of one of the short stories in the November or December 2008 issues (no interviews please).

5. Clinton T. Hobart is an American painter of still-lifes and portraits. His website features the saying, “Every still-life a portrait, every portrait a still-life.” Take a look at the fruit and vegetable still-lifes on his site and tell me name of one which has a name of more than one word (you have to click on the picture to get the full description of the picture including the name).

The Hobart Round will conclude noonish (FT Time) on Wednesday, April 1. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

#461822 - Sat Mar 28 2009 09:58 AM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
brandz_mygirl Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Singapore
Round 23 is due to close in just over 25 hours (Sunday noon FT time).

However, at this moment, only 2 players have submitted their answers. I might have to extend the close to wait for more players. I hope to still close on time. I hope that there will be a few more players. I hope that everyone is having a fine weekend.

#461823 - Sun Mar 29 2009 11:08 AM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
brandz_mygirl Offline
Multiloquent

Round 23 is closed and on time too. Yay! Thanks very much to every player who sent in answers. I will post the results as soon as I can, just waiting for one response.

#461824 - Sun Mar 29 2009 12:19 PM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
JaneMarple Offline
Star Poster

Loc: North West of England
Round 25 - Wednesday - will close tomorrow

#461825 - Mon Mar 30 2009 02:03 AM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
deepakmr Offline
Forum Champion

Round 26 (Birds) will be closing tomorrow. Plenty of time for any newcomers to send in their answers

#461826 - Mon Mar 30 2009 02:22 AM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
JaneMarple Offline
Star Poster

Loc: North West of England
Wednesday 25th March 2009 results

Q1 A film beginning with E
FOR TEN POINTS:
Eagle in a Cage (1972), Eragon, Elvis has left the building (2004), Executive Action (1973), End of Days, Eruption (1997), Everyone’s Hero,
FOR FIVE POINTS:
Ten Points to all
NOT MENTIONED:
Enchanted and more

Q2 A song title beginning with E
FOR TEN POINTS:
End of a Century (by Blur), Even if it kills me, Every picture tells a story (Rod Stewart), Earthshine (Rush), Everybody Loves Someone Sometime, "Everything You Say" - The Cars , Exhale – Whitney Houston,
FOR FIVE POINTS:
Ten Points to all

Q3 A book title beginning with E
FOR TEN POINTS:
Exterminating Angels (by Peter & Sarah Dunant), Eldest, Enter a murderer (by Ngaio Marsh), Error of Judgement by Dexter Dias, E is for Evidence, Espedair Street" - Iain Banks, Eggs, Beans and Crumpets – P G Wodehouse,
FOR FIVE POINTS:
Ten Points to all
NOT MENTIONED:
Evil under the Sun (Agatha Christie) and more

Q4 A eight letter word beginning with E
FOR TEN POINTS:
Escapade, Eliminate, Emergent, Emulsive, Everyone, Essayist, Employed,
FOR FIVE POINTS:
Ten Points to all
NOT MENTIONED:
Elephant and more

Q5 Something you can eat beginning with E
FOR TEN POINTS:
Emmental, Elderberry, Eccles cake, Esrom cheese, Egg salad sandwich, Egg drop soup, Eggplant,
FOR FIVE POINTS:
Ten Points to all
NOT MENTIONED:
Éclairs and more

SCORES - 7 Players
Bikoz – 50
Brandz_mygirl – 50
Deepakmr – 50
Denni – 50
Maninmidohio – 50
Mugaboo – 50
Szabs - 50

Well done to all

#461827 - Mon Mar 30 2009 07:07 AM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
brandz_mygirl Offline
Multiloquent

Mar 23 Round – Answers

Six Superb players took part in the Police round.

1) Please give me an emergency telephone number that is listed here under “Police”, “Medical” or “Fire” or if there is only one emergency number, just that number –BUT- only for those countries that made up the original members of ASEAN when it was formed on 8 August 1967.
For Ten Points: 117, 118, 199
For Five Points: 191 (3)
Not mentioned: 110, 113, 119, 995, 999, 1669.

2) From here, please list a 3-digit (U.S.) police scanner penal code that has a letter at the end of the digits. Your answer should have both the code and the explanation of that code.
For Ten Points: 374B-Illegal dumping, 390D-Drunk unconscious, 417A-Person with a knife, 653M-Threatening phone calls
For Five Points: 207A-Kidnapping attempt (2)
Not mentioned:211A-Robbery alarm, 211S-Robbery alarm silent, 261A-Attempted rape, 273A-Child neglect, 273D-Felony wife beating, 459A-Burglar alarm, 459S-Burglar alarm silent.

3) Please proceed to the MPS (Metropolitan Police Service) website which has some CRIME Advice for Visitors to London and give me any one advice.
For Ten Points: Please see ‘bold-ed’ points below.
For Five Points: Please see ‘bold-ed’ points below with a number written in brackets after.
Not mentioned: Please see ‘un-bold-ed’ points below.
- Avoid leaving valuables in your room
- When you leave the hotel, make sure the door of your room is firmly closed
- Don’t leave your bags or valuables unattended at any time
- Keep your bag or camera where you can see them
- When in restaurants, bars, theatres or cinemas never leave your bag on the floor or over the back of your chair
- Only buy theatre or concert tickets from reliable sources
- If you're out and about at night on foot try to keep to busy, well-lit areas (2)
- When travelling by bus or train try to avoid using stations in isolated places
- Only use taxis that have been licensed by the police
- Take extra care when crossing the road
- Be aware that it is a criminal offence to carry weapons such as knives and guns in the UK

- It is also illegal to carry CS spray
- It is against the law to be in possession of 'classified' drugs
- Avoid some types of bars in the Soho area
- Avoid persons offering sexual services for money
- Remember the police are there to help you.

4) Find the Police Pledge from the Singapore Police Force’s website and give me any word that contains the letter ‘P’.
For Ten Points: Police, Republic
For Five Points: Proactive (2), Property (2)
Not mentioned: Pledge, Prevent, Protect, Responsibilities, Singapore, Uphold.

5) Please name an actor/actress who has starred in more than 70 episodes of “NYPD Blue”.
For Ten Points: Henry Simmons, Kim Delaney
For Five Points: Jimmy Smits (2), Nicholas Turturro (2)
Not mentioned: Bill Brochtrup, Dennis Franz, Garcelle Beauvais, Gordon Clapp, Jacqueline Obradors, James McDaniel, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Sharon Lawrence.

RESULTS!

Top Place:
45 points: Maninmidohio Well done!

Other Results:
40 points: Szabs, Denni and Deepakmr
35 points: Bikoz
25 points: Mugaboo

Thank you to all the wonderful players. I’ll be back with Monday’s round as soon as I can, which may not be as soon as it sounds. Gentle Monday wishes to one and all.

#461828 - Tue Mar 31 2009 01:43 AM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
deepakmr Offline
Forum Champion

Round 26 – Thursday
Birds

Six sagacious players participated in this round.

Q1: From the Wiki page for Birds, please select the name of an order under the super order Neognathae. Please select only the order name that startswith A or C.

For 10 points: Apodiformes, Aegotheliformes, Ciconiiformes, Columbiformes, Caprimulgiformes, Coraciiformes

For 5 points: none, 10 points for all

Not mentioned : Anseriformes, Charadriiformes, Cathartiformes, Cuculiformes and Coliiformes.

Q2: From the Wiki page for Crows, please tell me the name any of the tropical asian species of crows or jackdaws.

For 10 points: Daurian Jackdaw, Banggai Crow, Flores Crow, House Crow

For 5 points: Slender-billed Crow (2)

Not mentioned : Piping Crow, Collared Crow, Large-billed Crow and Jungle Crow.

Q3: From the Wiki page for Bird nests, please select the name of a type of bird nest.

For 10 points: Mound, Platform, Sphere, Burrow

For 5 points: Cavity (2)

Not mentioned : Scrape, Cup, Saucer or plate and Pendant.

Q4: If you go to the Wiki page for Bird Feeding, you will find a list of common birds found in British gardens, please choose the name of any bird from that list.

For 10 points: Collared Dove, Wood Pigeon, Robin, House Sparrow

For 5 points: Great Tit (2)

Not mentioned : Common Starling, Blackbird, Blue Tit, Chaffinch and Greenfinch.

Q5: From this page, please pick the name of a bird sanctuary that has the words bird sanctuary in its name.

For 10 points: Neelapattu Bird Sanctuary, Kaundinya Bird Sanctuary, Rollapadu Bird Sanctuary, Nalsarovar Bird Sanctuary, Porbandar Bird Sanctuary, Velvadar Bird Sanctuary

For 5 points: none, 10 points for all

Not mentioned : Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Thatekkad Bird Sanctuary, Kolleru Bird Sanctuary, Manjira Bird Sanctuary, Ranganthittu Bird Sanctuary, Kadalundi Bird Sanctuary and Nawabganj Bird Sanctuary.

The final results:

50 points: maninmidohio
45 points: Mugaboo, brandz_mygirl, denni19, szabs
40 points: bikoz

Once again maninmidohio comes up with a perfect score and adds another win and trivia point to his already full kitty. Thanks to all those who sent in their answers. Meet you in April .

#461829 - Tue Mar 31 2009 10:57 AM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
denni19 Offline

Loc: Bucharest Romania
ROUND 31 - Tuesday

Today being the last day of the month, let's focus on End.

1. "To END All Wars" is a 2001 movie which is a true story about four Allied POW's, from a Scottish regiment, who endure harsh treatment from their Japanese captors during World War II while being forced to build a railroad through the Burmese jungle. I've seen this movie and I thought it was fantastic but very very sad and even cruel at times. I couldn't watch it a second time even if I very much wished to.
** From the IMDb page of "To End All Wars", please pick any character in the movie who has a military rank (Lt., Sgt., etc.).

2. "END is Passion. END is People. END is a Journey." - this is the creed over at END Footwear. Emerging as the green leader of the running shoes industry, END Footwear uses recycled materials in its sneakers without sacrificing functionality or looks.
** From END Footwear's official website, please give me any of their products in the "Men's" section.

3. "The END" is the title of the last episode from Season 5 of the TV series "The X Files" (1993-2002).
** Please find another episode of "The X Files", from Season 5, 6 or 7, whose title starts with "The".

4. World's END is a 251 acre park and conservation area located on a peninsula in Hingham, Massachusetts. In the mid 19th century the peninsula was purchased by John Brewer who, in 1889, commissioned the "father of American landscape architecture" - landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted - to design a residential subdivision there.
** Please name an academic campus (in the US) designed by Frederick Law Omsted.

5. To end , please have a look at The END of the Internet and give me any four letter word to be found in the short, concise text of that page.

Round 31 will be closed on Sunday, around noon Fun Trivia time.
Feel free to message me about any misunderstandig rising from my questions.

Edited by denni19 (Wed Apr 01 2009 03:56 AM)

#461830 - Tue Mar 31 2009 10:57 AM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
Forum Champion

Ohio USA
Round 27, the Hobart Round, will conclude in 24 hours. Plenty of time to get your entry in. If you have not played before, give it a go - very interesting and educational (and really not that hard either).

#461831 - Wed Apr 01 2009 03:35 AM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
brandz_mygirl Offline
Multiloquent

Monday Mar 30 – Quiz - Sorry that it’s wayyyy late.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

1) The line “I’ll be back” came from the movie “The Terminator” released in 1984. The movie was a box office success and I thought Mr. Schwarzenegger made a great cyborg. The movie spawned two sequels with a third sequel due to be released later this year. From Imdb, please give me a character from “The Terminator” who does not have an official name. Please do not include the lead character as your answer. Just a note that Imdb mentions one of Mr. Schwarzenegger’s nicknames as “The Governator”.

2) Arnold Schwarzenegger became the 38th governor of California on November 17, 2003 and is still in office. Please name any one of the 10 governors in power before Governor Arnold.

3) Governor Arnold married Maria Shriver, of the Kennedy clan, on 26 April 1986. A former broadcast journalist, Ms. Shriver wrote several books, the first of which is “Ten Things I Wish I’d Known Before I Went Out Into The Real World”. Please name one of the 10 things from the book.

4) The Governor was born on 30 July 1947 in the tiny village of Thal in Austria. Please name a country that shares a border with Austria –OR- a capital city of any of these countries, including Austria. Hint: Wiki may be useful. I tried some online maps but they mostly appear to be out-dated.

5) Please make a 5-letter word from “Schwarzenegger”.

Apologies once again for the lateness of this round. I will try and do better next round. This round will close at midnight (FT time) on Sunday 5 April.

Edited to correct a grammatical mistake in Q4

Edited by brandz_mygirl (Wed Apr 01 2009 07:36 AM)

#461832 - Wed Apr 01 2009 12:23 PM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
Forum Champion

Ohio USA
Round 27 – Hobart Round

There were six great players for the Hobart Round. I thank all of you for playing.

1. From the Programs/School Sport section of Rose High School (Hobart, Tansania) web site, please tell me a sport that is played in Term 3.

For 10 Points:
Indoor Cricket, Basketball, Basketball Championships, and Hockey (Summer)
For 5 Points: Softball (2)
Not Chosen: Netball, Touch Football, Cricket, and Futsal

2. The Reform Act of 1832 did away with the rotten boroughs. Please tell me the name of one of these rotten boroughs that began with either A or C.

For 10 Points:
Appleby, Castle Rising, and Corfe Castle
For 10 Points: Callington (3)
Not Chosen: Aldborough, Aldeburgh, Amersham, Anstruther, and Camelford

3. Please tell me the model number of one of the mixersfrom the Hobart Corporation’s Legacy line.

For 10 Points:
HL1400, HL200, HL600, and HL800
For 5 Points: HL400 (2)
Not Chosen: HL120, HL300, and HL662

4. From the archives section of the “Hobart, another literary journal” site tell me the name of one of the short stories in the November or December 2008 issues (no interviews please).

For 10 Points: Three Stories, Disappointments, and Signs and Wonders
For 5 Points: My Store (3)
Not Chosen: Hunters, Jesus or Happy Birthday, Everybody Said Pull Yourself Up By Your Bootstraps, and Unpreparing

5. Take a look at the fruit and vegetable still-lifes on Clinton T. Hobart’s website and tell me name of one which has a name of more than one word.

For 10 Points:
Ensemble Cast, Class Portrait, Summer Stock, and Garlic & Shallot
For 5 Points: Sugar Plums (2)
Not Chosen: Afternoon Tea, Curtain Call in Blue, A Chorus Line, A Shoulder to Cry On, In A Basket, Persimmons & Grapes, and "...But I Hate Asparagus

Results:

With 50 points: denni19
With 45 points: Mugaboo
With 40 points: brandz_mygirl and PDAZ
With 35 points: deepakmr and szabs

With a perfect score, denni19 is our winner for this round and takes home the penultimate Fun Trivia point for the month of March. Well done, everyone.

#461833 - Sun Apr 05 2009 04:31 PM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
denni19 Offline

Round 31 is now closed and the results will appear tomorrow morning (FT time ).

#461834 - Mon Apr 06 2009 04:17 AM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
brandz_mygirl Offline
Multiloquent

Round 30 too is closed. Should have posted this notice some hours earlier but was busy. Results will be forthcoming later today.

#461835 - Mon Apr 06 2009 05:55 AM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
denni19 Offline

Results for ROUND 31

5 much appreciated players for this round – Thank you all for sending in your answers !

1. From the IMDb page of "To End All Wars" (2001), please pick any character in the movie who has a military rank (Lt., Sgt., etc.).

10 points ALL: Capt. Noguchi, Lt. Jim 'Yankee' Reardon, Maj. Ian Campbell, Lt. Col. Stuart McLean, Lt. Foxworth

2. From END Footwear's official website, please give me any of their products in the "Men's" section.

10 points: OTG

5 points: Trail Thong [2], Cross-strap [2]

Not mentioned: Stumptown, WOW, Stumptown LT, Stumptown 8.5 oz, YMMV, Stumptown 10 oz, stumptown 12 oz

3. Please find another episode of "The X Files" – apart from “The End” - from Season 5, 6 or 7, whose title starts with "The".

10 points: The Unnatural, The Sixth Extinction

5 points: The Rain King [3]

Not mentioned: The Red and the Black, The Beginning, The Goldberg Variation, The Amazing Maleeni, The Post-Modern Prometheus, The Pine Bluff Variant

4. Please name an academic campus (in the US) designed by Frederick Law Omsted.

10 points ALL: Trinity College (Hartford, Connecticut), Mount Holyoke College (South Hadley, Massachusetts), Smith College (Northampton, Massachusetts), Colgate University (Hamilton, New York), University of Rochester (Rochester, New York)

5. Please have a look at The END of the Internet and give me any four letter word to be found in the short, concise text of that page.

10 points: more, book, read

5 points: must [2]

Not mentioned: this, last, page, turn, your, sake and pete

The RESULTS for Round 31 are:

With 45 points: Brandz_mygirl and Mugaboo – My warmest Congratulations!

With 40 points: Maninmidohio and Deepakmr

With 35 points: Szabs

One March point goes to each of our winners - Brandz_mygirl and Mugaboo. Well done you!

#461836 - Mon Apr 06 2009 09:52 AM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
brandz_mygirl Offline
Multiloquent

Mar 30 Round – Answers

A Fantastic Five played the Arnold Schwarzenegger round. Thank you!

1) From Imdb, please give me a character from “The Terminator” who does not have an official name.
For Ten Points: Bar customer, Customer, Future terminator, Pawnshop clerk, Tiki Motel customer
For Five Points: None!
Not mentioned: Lots and lots more, I counted over 20 possible answers.

2) Please name any one of the 10 governors in power before Governor Arnold.
For Ten Points: Culbert Olson, Edmund Gerald “Pat” Brown Sr., Goodwin Jess Knight
For Five Points: Edmund Gerald “Jerry” Brown Jr. (2)
Not mentioned: Earl Warren, Frank Merriam, George Deukmejian, Joseph Graham “Gray” Davis, Pete Wilson, Ronald Reagan.

3) A former broadcast journalist, Ms. Shriver wrote several books, the first of which is “Ten Things I Wish I’d Known Before I Went Out Into The Real World”. Please name one of the 10 things from the book.
For Ten Points: Laughter, Marriage is a Hell of a Lot of Hard Work, Your Behavior Has Consequences
For Five Points: No Job Is Beneath You (2)
Not mentioned: Be Willing to Fail, Children Do Change Your Career (Not to Mention Your Entire Life), Don't Expect Anyone Else to Support You Financially, First and Foremost: Pinpoint Your Passion, Superwoman is Dead (and Superman may be taking Viagra), Who You Work for and with Is as Important as What You Do.

4) Please name a country that shares a border with Austria –OR- a capital city of any of these countries, including Austria.
For Ten Points: Bratislava, Budapest, Liechtenstein, Rome, Switzerland
For Five Points: None!
Not mentioned: Berlin, Bern, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Ljubljana, Prague, Slovakia, Slovenia, Vaduz, Vienna.

5) Please make a 5-letter word from “Schwarzenegger”.
For Ten Points: Newer, Swage, Weans
For Five Points: Green (2)
Not mentioned: Cheer, Craze, Graze, Scare, Share, Where and probably loads more than I can come up with.

RESULTS!

Top Place:
50 points: Szabs & Deepakmr Full points no less, well done both of you.

Other Results:
45 points: Mugaboo
40 points: Denni
35 points: Maninmidohio

Thanks again to all five players. Gentle Monday everyone!

#461837 - Sat Apr 11 2009 07:50 AM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
deepakmr Offline
Forum Champion

Since Gats is not around time being and also as I had some spare time, I thought I would jump in with the results tally for March. So here it is:

1) maninmidohio (9 points)
2) Mugaboo (8 points)
3) denni19
..brandz_mygirl
..deepakmr
(7 points each)
4) szabs (6 points)
5) Gatsby722 (4 points)
6) Bikoz (2 points)
7) Skylar7 (1 point)

So, the cumulative points tally for Jan, Feb & March is as follows:

1) maninmidohio (23 points)
2) denni19 (20 points)
3) Mugaboo (19 points)
4) deepakmr (18 points)
5) brandz_mygirl (17 points)
6) szabs (13 points)
7) Gatsby722 (11 points)
8) leelee63 (8 points)
9) deputygary (7 points)
10) PDAZ (3 points)
11) Bikoz
..Skylar7
..Tredici (2 points each)
12) Gemini19 (1 point)

Edited by deepakmr (Sat Apr 11 2009 07:53 AM)

#461838 - Sat Apr 11 2009 10:19 AM Re: March 2009 Trivia Rounds
brandz_mygirl Offline
Multiloquent

Thanks for the update Deepak & well done to Maninmidohio.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ozzz2002