Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#466743 - Mon Apr 13 2009 12:17 PM Changing the category of my quiz after it's been submitted?
ilovemaggic2 Offline
Learning the ropes...

Loc: Illinois USA
Can I do it? I realized that my quiz would be better off in Literary Whodunits, not General. When I try to change the category though, it won't give me any options that are not in the General section. How do I change the category to Literature Whodunits?
thx

#466744 - Mon Apr 13 2009 12:31 PM Re: Changing the category of my quiz after it's been submitted?
Leau Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Nijmegen/Brisbane
Has your quiz been placed online yet? If so, please do not move your quiz to a different category. But if your quiz is still in the queue:

You have to move the quiz up a few levels before the sub-levels of the Literature category will be displayed. From where your quiz is now, it should be possible to move it to the Literature main category. Save your quiz, go back into the edit screen and you'll see Literature subcategory options. Choose the one you want, save again, and if necessary repeat the previous steps for deeper subcategories.

#466745 - Mon Apr 13 2009 04:29 PM Re: Changing the category of my quiz after it's been submitt
ladymacb29 Offline

Loc: The Delta Quadrant
Put the quiz into ROOT: Literature first.

Save the quiz.

Hit your browser's BACK button and refresh the edit screen.

Now you'll be able to see the Literature subcategories.

Editor for Television Category

Moderator:  agony