Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#470342 - Wed May 27 2009 01:32 PM Re: May 2009 Trivia Rounds
maninmidohio Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Newark
Ohio USA
Round 22 – Results

We had five great players for the Geneva Round. Thanks to all for participating.

1. Go to the main page on Wikipedia on the Geneva Conventions and tell me one of the other Wikipedia pages listed under “See Also.”

For 10 Points:
Command responsibility, International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, Nuremberg Principles, Protective sign, and Reprisals (all perfect)
For 5 Points: None
Not Chosen: Attacks on humanitarian workers, Geneva Conference, Hague Conventions (1899 and 1907), Human rights, Laws of war, Rule of Law in Armed Conflicts Project (RULAC), and War crime

2. Please tell me the high school of a 2009 winner of a Henry Mancini award in any of the four categories encompassed in Outstanding Male/Female in a Leading/Supporting Role.

For 10 Points:
Beaver Area HS, Big Beaver Falls HS, and Ambridge Area HS
For 5 Points: Rochester HS (2)
Not Chosen: Freedom Area HS, Shenengo HS, Center Area HS, and Quigley Catholic HS

3. Please tell me a state that has a Geneva within its borders but that does not begin with any of the letters in MAINE.

For 10 Points:
Georgia, Kansas, and Pennsylvania
For 5 Points: Florida (2)
Not Chosen: Kentucky, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Tennessee, Utah, and Washington

4. Go to the City of Geneva, New York, web site and look at the “City Boards and Commissions” page. Please tell me the name of a person who is listed as the Chairperson of one of the listed entities on that page.

For 10 Points:
Charles Bauder, Ford Weiskittel, Rev. James Adams, Jeff Rokow, and Peter Readel
Not Chosen: Jay Coleman, Dominick Vedora, Mathew Horn, and Jerry Bond

5. From the geneva.info website please give me one of the items on its top ten list of things to do while in Geneva, Switzerland.

For 10 Points:
The Lake, The United Nations Building and Red Cross Museum, Bastions Park and Place Neuve, Paquis and Les Grottes, and Get Out
Not Chosen: The Old Town, Carouge, Window Shopping on Rue de Rive and Rue du Rhone, Plainpalais Flea Market, and The Saleve

The Results

With 50 Points: szabs and deepakmr
With 45 Points: brandz_mygirl and Gatsby722
With 40 Points: Mugaboo

The tally shows that after a hard fought round szabs and deepakmr came in with perfect scores so they will each take away a May Fun Trivia point. Thanks to all who participated in the Geneva Round.

#470343 - Thu May 28 2009 01:00 AM Re: May 2009 Trivia Rounds
deepakmr Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Bangalore India
My sincere apologies - because of lack of time, I have not been able to make this Thursday's round. I will be back next Thursday without fail.

Edited by deepakmr (Thu May 28 2009 01:01 AM)

#470344 - Thu May 28 2009 11:57 AM Re: May 2009 Trivia Rounds
Gatsby722 Offline
Pure Diamond

Loc: Canton
Ohio USA    
Round 19 ~ Tuesday (from last week, finally ...)

OK. Here's that Round that I was unable to research, compose or post from before. A rather gloomy theme, I reckon - all the questions involve a notable person who died in 2009.

1. Ramaswamy Venkataraman passed away on January 27 at 98. In a very long life he served as an Indian lawyer, freedom-fighter and politician - also as a Union minister and as the 8th President of India.Venkataraman was born in Tanjore district, Madras Presidency. In his youth, he was an activist of the Indian independence movement and participated in the Quit India Movement as well. Venkataraman was elected to Lok Sabha (or "House of the People" - the directly elected lower house of the Parliament of India) four times and served as Union Finance Minister and Defence Minister. In 1984, he was elected Vice-President and in 1987, he became President of India, serving from 1987 to 1992. Venkataraman died at the Army Research and Referral Hospital, New Delhi due to multiple organ failure. To get started, name any Finance Minister of India who served after Ramaswamy Venkataraman.

2. On February 6 an especially talented (but perhaps not so well-known, in a *big movie star* sense) actor died. RIP, Mr. James Whitmore. His career stretched over 50 years and, during the course of it, he won both the Golden Globe award and an Emmy (for his work on TV's "The Practice"). One of his later films is likely the best known to a 'new' generation - he had an important supporting role in The Shawshank Redemption (1994) as Brooks Hatlen, who hanged himself after being unable to adjust to life after being released from a long stretch in prison. Two earlier projects brought Whitmore Oscar nominations, though -- the first being Battleground in 1949 and then later for Give 'Em Hell, Harry! (1975), where he was outstanding in a one-man show playing the blustery former US President Harry Truman. There is a quote from that 1975 film (as per IMDb) that starts with Truman saying "Say, Rose, there's a story going around about me these days ..." Pick any word shown in the rest of it with 6 or more letters in it.

3. A bizarre turn of events happened in March that, as things went, took the life of another noteworthy thespian - this one taken at a sadly young age. Natasha Jane Richardson was born in 1963 and was just 45 at the time of her unexpected death - the result of an otherwise NOT extraordinary accident while skiing. What looked like just a minor tumble happened in such a way as to cause her a fatal, finally, brain injury. Richardson, the daughter of Vanessa Redgrave and wife of Liam Neeson, is widely recognized as the mother in 1998's The Parent Trap but some of us remember her performances as Patty Hearst, or as a doctor in Nell (1994) or as Vanessa Bell in The Hours, too. A highlight of her career, though, was her award-winning turn as Sally Bowles in Broadway's Cabaret, for which she was given a Drama Desk award as Outstanding Actress in a Musical in 1998. I need to know an actress who was nominated for that very same award (but who DID NOT WIN) in the year that Richardson won hers. Or, if you will, the year before ... or the year after.

4. James Graham Ballard passed away April 19; he was 78. An English novelist and short story writer, he was a very prominent part of the science fiction *New Wave* movement. His best-known novels are the controversial "Crash", spinning a wildly original (albeit slightly 'odd', when described briefly) tale of sexual fetishism connected to automobile accidents, and the loosely autobiographical "Empire of the Sun", about his childhood internment by the Japanese during World War II after the invasion and conquest of Shanghai, where Ballard was born. Both books were adapted into films, the former by David Cronenberg and the latter by Stephen Spielberg. His work was so compelling that the adjective *Ballardian* entered the language, defined as 'suggestive of the conditions described in J.G. Ballard's novels and stories, especially bleak man-made landscapes and the psychological effects of technological, social or environmental developments.' Ballard's death came after a three-year battle with prostate cancer. In 1982 J.G. Ballard wrote a collection of 10 short stories called "Myths of the Near Future". Please tell me the name of one of those stories.

5. Jack French Kemp (July 13, 1935–May 2, 2009) was an American politician, first and foremost, but got his initial taste of fame as a professional football player. In the 1996 election he was Republican presidential nominee Bob Dole's running mate for Vice President, having previously contended for the presidential nomination in the 1988 Republican primaries. Kemp began his political career with nine terms as a Congressman for Western New York (from '71-'89), and subsequently served as Housing Secretary in the George H.W. Bush administration. As an economic conservative, Kemp advocated low taxes and supply-side policies (sounds sensible, yes?), but his positions spanned the social spectrum -- ranging from his conservative opposition to abortion to his more libertarian stances advocating immigration reform. He passed away just a few months after publicly announcing he had cancer in January of this year. On the (Biographical) Directory of the United States Congress, there are eight highlights/achievements listed as per Jack Kemp's life, on his page there. Kindly tell me one of 'em, OK?

This Round will close (I guess?) Tuesday, June 2. At noontime, or thereabouts .

Edited by Gatsby722 (Fri May 29 2009 08:02 PM)

#470345 - Fri May 29 2009 10:42 AM Re: May 2009 Trivia Rounds
szabs Offline
Star Poster

Loc: Mijas, Malaga Spain         
Round 29 Friday

Todays round is dedicated to one of my many pets, so this will be the world of cats round.

1. The cat (Felis catus), also known as the domestic cat or house cat to distinguish it from other felines and felids, is a small predatory carnivorous species of crepuscular mammal that is valued by humans for its companionship and its ability to hunt vermin, snakes, scorpions, and other unwanted household pests. It has been associated with humans for at least 9,500 years. From the wiki page, please give me any name in the Scientific classification of a cat.

2. Each cat obviously has their own personality, just like a dog or a human, but it is also said, that sometimes they have the strangest behaviour patterns. Many people, that are not that familiar with cats, always ask why does a cat do that. From this page , please give me a question that starts with Why do…

3. TICA The International Cat Association, is the world's largest genetic registry of pedigreed cats. TICA recognizes fifty-five breeds of cats for championship competition as of 2009, in addition, the number of breeds can change as new breeds are developed. From the TICA site, go to the “Breeds” section and please give me the name of an Advanced new breed or a Preliminary new breed of cat.

4. The CFA International Cat Show, often described as "the Rolls Royce of cat shows," is the largest cat show event held in the Western Hemisphere. This global event annually attracts cat fanciers from North and South America, Europe, Hawaii, Japan and Bermuda all competing to earn a place in cat fancy history. In 2008 the CFA held their show in Atlanta Georgia. From this page please give me the name of a cat who won either a Championship Longhair or Shorthair award,no kittens or premiership cats please.

5.People love to photograph their cats especially when they are caught in funny situations. From this link , go to either page 35 or 41, and give me the caption under the photograph. (If it’s too long summarize.

This round will finish on Wednesday the 3rd of June, noonish FT time. If you have any queries I am just a meaow away. In the meantime have a great weekend.

#470346 - Sat May 30 2009 03:43 AM Re: May 2009 Trivia Rounds
Mugaboo Offline
Prolific

Loc: Scotland UK
Round 30 - Saturday 30th May

1. From here please give me one of the bizarre animals that are new to science. (12 to choose from, but not the owl on the last page please)

2. I went to School at Blairmore (It closed a few years ago), that was originally built for Alexander Geddes who is the great-great grandfather of Tory party leader David Cameron (David's father was born there). Mr. Geddes made his fortune in the meat and grain markets, fortunatly he had bought a fire proof safe, so his fortune survived the great fire of Chicago in 1871. Blairmore house was built by local architect Alexander Marshall Mackenzie in 1884. Please give me any School or College that was built by Alexander Marshall Mackenzie. You might find this site helpful.

3. One film that portrayed the Chicago Fire was "In Old Chicago" (1937) that won a couple of oscars including the one for the best assistant director. Name the any movie where Robert Webb was either the assistant director or second unit director.

4. Name a famous living tree in North America.

5. Name a Persian Rug/Carpet weaving city.

Round will close noon (FT Time) on Thursday.

Edited by denni19 (Sun May 31 2009 11:08 AM)

#470347 - Sat May 30 2009 11:48 AM Re: May 2009 Trivia Rounds
Gatsby722 Offline
Pure Diamond

Ohio USA    
Attention ! Just about 24 hours left for those wishing to play Round 26!

#470348 - Sun May 31 2009 02:13 PM Re: May 2009 Trivia Rounds
Gatsby722 Offline
Pure Diamond

Ohio USA    
Round 26 - Tuesday
"Salvador Dalí"
Six *surreal* players (thank you !)

1. To start, please tell me the title of anything Mr. (Paul) Morrison has directed so far.

For 10 Points:
From Bitter Earth (1989; TV documentary), The Night Show: Lucrezia Borgia Reveals All (1994; TV mini-series), Unstable Elements (1988;TV film), Wondrous Oblivion (2003; feature film)
For 5 Points:
Degas and Pissarro Fall Out (1994; feature film) (2)

Little Ashes (the new film chronicling Dalí), Solomon and Gaenor and Without Walls: The Night Show - A Midsummer Night's Scream would've been right, too.

2. Come up with another anagram using the letters S-A-L-V-A-D-O-R -- D-A-L-Í, OK? Be as creative as you like (but use only the letters that are there)!

For 10 Points:
Everybody, o' course
Alias Val Lord; Lad or Sad vial; Lad Sora Valid; Larva Add Oils; Sad Villa Road; Vlad: Lad as Roi

3. Over here there are 12 key pieces of evidence that finally convicted Bruno Hauptmann as the kidnapper/murderer of young Lindbergh. Pick one of them (and abbreviated answers are fine).

For 10 Points:
Hauptmann quit his job within days after the ransom money was paid; A gas station attendant and a movie theater cashier identified Hauptmann as having passed marked $10 gold certificates.
For 5 Points:
Charles Lindbergh testified that the voice of "John" that he heard in the cemetery sounded like the voice of Hauptmann (2); Dr. (John) Condon's phone number was found written on a closet wall in Hauptmann's kitchen (2)

Several other (certainly implicating, indeed ) events could have been named there.

4. While I can't vouch for the readability or even the sensibility of this collection ('rotting donkeys', after all ?), I'd like you to tell me one of the first ten numbered chapters in "Oui: The Paranoid-Critical Revolution",

For 10 Points:
Everyone again!
Art Films, Anti-Artistic Spool; Current Themes on the Left and Right; My Paintings in the Autumn Salon; New Limits of Painting; Photography: Pure Creation of the Mind; Saint Sebastian

The other chapters are: 'Reflections', 'Federico Garcia Lorca', 'Two Prose Pieces' and 'Poem'.

5. Have a look here and tell me one of the highlights shown on that site ... but only pick a painting from the 1930s. Thanks!

For 10 Points:
Oeufs sur le Plat sans le Plat (aka 'Eggs on a Plate') (1932), Paranonia (1936)
For 5 Points
Puzzle of Autumn (1935) (4)

"The Average Bureaucrat" (1930) and "Portrait of Gala" (1932-1933) would have been acceptable as well.

The Results!

50 Points! .... denni19
45 Points! .... brandz_mygirl, deepakmr
40 Points! .... Mugaboo
35 Points! .... maninmidohio, szabs

There you have it, friends! Congratulations to denni19 who snuck in at the end with a point-worthy set of answers. Everyone did great, though - I enjoyed reading. Thanks for playing !

#470349 - Mon Jun 01 2009 03:51 AM Re: May 2009 Trivia Rounds
JaneMarple Offline
Star Poster

Loc: North West of England
I'll close round 27 - Wednesday - later today

#470350 - Mon Jun 01 2009 01:52 PM Re: May 2009 Trivia Rounds
JaneMarple Offline
Star Poster

Loc: North West of England
Wednesday 27th May 2009 - results
Q1 A film beginning with I
FOR TEN POINTS:
Ice Station Zebra (1968), Intermezzo (1939), Indian Summer (1993), It's a Dog's Life, Immortal Beloved, Indian Jones and the Temple of Doom,
FOR FIVE POINTS:
Ten Points to all
NOT MENTIONED:
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark and more

Q2 A song title beginning with I
FOR TEN POINTS:
I Wanna Be Your Dog (The Stooges - 1972), "In France They Kiss on Main Street" by Joni Mitchell, In the Good Old Summertime, I Think I'm Going Bald (Rush), I’m Not Drowning (Steve Winwood), "I'm Alive" - Céline Dion,
FOR FIVE POINTS:
Ten Points to all
NOT MENTIONED:
If a picture paints a thousand words, and more

Q3 A book title beginning with I
FOR TEN POINTS:
I, Robot (Isaac Asimov), "Inside the Illusion (Everworld, Book 9)" by Katherine Applegate, It (Stephen King), Idoru ( William Gibson), Ice Station Zebra (Alistair MacLean),
FOR FIVE POINTS:
Ten Points to all
NOT MENTIONED:
I am David,

Q4 A eight letter word beginning with I
FOR TEN POINTS:
Intrigue, Ingénues, Imagines, Ionizing, Imperial, ‘Imperial Blandings’ – P G Wodehouse,
FOR FIVE POINTS:
Ten Points to all
NOT MENTIONED:
Italians and more

Q5 Something you can eat beginning with I
FOR TEN POINTS:
Italian Dressing, Imoni (Japanese potato soup), Indian pudding, Idiazabal cheese, Instant noodles, Irish Stew,
FOR FIVE POINTS:
Ten Points to all
NOT MENTIONED:
Ice Cream and more

COMPETITORS – 6 players
Brandz_mygirl - 50
Deepakmr – 50
Gatsby – 50
Maninmidohio – 50
Mugaboo – 50
Szabs – 50
Well done to all!

Edited by JaneMarple (Tue Jun 02 2009 09:55 AM)

#470351 - Tue Jun 02 2009 11:04 AM Re: May 2009 Trivia Rounds
Gatsby722 Offline
Pure Diamond

Ohio USA    
Round 19 - Tuesday
"Deaths in 2009"
Six *alive and kickin'* players !

1. To get started, name any Finance Minister of India who served after Ramaswamy Venkataraman.

For 10 Points:
Palaniappan Chidambaram (1996-1998 & 2004-2008); Manmohan Singh (1991-1996 & 2008-Present); Vishwanath Pratap Singh (1985-1987)
For 5 Points:
Yashwant Sinha (1990-1991 & 1998-2002) (3)

Pranab Mukherjee and S.B. Chavan were the other two.

2. There is a quote from Give 'Em Hell, Harry! (as per IMDb) that starts with Truman saying "Say, Rose, there's a story going around about me these days ..." Pick any word shown in the rest of it with 6 or more letters in it.

For 10 Points:
Supposed
For 5 Points:
President (3), Replied (2)

Full Quote:
"It says that some old party hen is supposed to have cornered Bess at some party, and said, "Mrs. Truman, isn't there anything you can do to get the President to stop using the word 'manure'?" And Bess is supposed to have replied, "It took me forty years to get him to use that word!"

3. I need to know an actress who was nominated for that very same award - Drama Desk for Outstanding Actress, musical - (but who DID NOT WIN) in the year that Richardson won hers. Or, if you will, the year before ... or the year after.

For 10 Points:
Linda Eder (Jekyll and Hyde, 1997), Alice Ripley (Side Show, 1998)
For 5 Points:
Melissa Errico (High Society, 1998) (2), Pamela Isaacs (The Life, 1997) (2)

The remaining nominees were: Lauren Ward (Violet), Karen Ziemba (Steel Pier), Marin Mazzle (Ragtime) and Sian Phillips (Marlene Marlene).

4. In 1982 J.G. Ballard wrote a collection of 10 short stories called "Myths of the Near Future". Please tell me the name of one of those stories.

For 10 Points:
The Dead Time, News from the Sun
For 5 Points:
A Host of Furious Fancies (4)

"Myths of the Near Future", "Having a Wonderful Time", "Zodiac 2000", "Theatre of War", "The Smile", "Motel Architecture" and "The Intensive Care Unit" could have been chosen as well.

5. On the (Biographical) Directory of the United States Congress, there are eight highlights/achievements listed as per Jack Kemp's life, on his page there. Kindly tell me one of 'em, OK?

For 10 Points:
B.A., Occidental College, Los Angeles, Calif. (1957); Special assistant to the Governor of California (1967); United States Army Reserve, (1958-1962 - active duty, 1958)
For 5 Points:
Staff, Republican National Committee (1969) (3)

Quite a few other notable achievements of Mr. Kemp's to pick from on that one - actually, from more than a total of eight, which I initially counted ...

The Results!

40 Points! .... denni19 and szabs
35 Points! .... brandz_mygirl and Mugaboo
30 Points! .... deepakmr
25 Points! .... maninmidohio

Close scores ! Congratulations, however, are offered to denni19 and szabs, who nabbed the top of the leader board this time. Thanks, everyone, for playing !

#470352 - Wed Jun 03 2009 02:11 AM Re: May 2009 Trivia Rounds
szabs Offline
Star Poster

Just a quick reminder Round 29, will be closing in about 8 hours. Plenty of time to send in your answers, and newcomers are more than welcome .

#470353 - Wed Jun 03 2009 11:03 AM Re: May 2009 Trivia Rounds
szabs Offline
Star Poster

Round 29 Answers

We had six marvellous purrrfect players participating in the cat round.

1. The cat (Felis catus), also known as the domestic cat or house cat. From the wiki page, please give me any name in the Scientific classification of a cat.

10 Points to all : Vertebrata, Felis silvestris domesticus, Feliformia, Felinae, Chordata, Felidae
Among Others: Animalia, Theria, Eumetazoa

2. Each cat obviously has their own personality, just like a dog or a human, but it is also said, that sometimes they have the strangest behaviour patterns. Many people, that are not that familiar with cats, always ask why does a cat do that. From this page , please give me a question that starts with Why do…

For 10 Points : Why do cats chew on plants?, Why do cats sometimes scratch at windows?, Why do cats like crinkly sounds?, Why do some cats insist on drinking from a dripping faucet?
For 5 Points : Why do some cats go crazy over catnip, but others ignore it? (2)
Among Others: Why do some cats suck wool or clothing?, Why do some cats put their toys in their water or food dish?

3. TICA The International Cat Association, is the world's largest genetic registry of pedigreed cats. From the TICA site, go to the “Breeds” section and please give me the name of an Advanced new breed or a Preliminary new breed of cat.

10 Points to all : Savannah, Ojos Azules Longhair, Kurilian Bobtail LH, Thai, Highlander, Highlander Shorthair
Among Others: Chausie, Donskoy, Minskin, Serengeti, Sokoke

4. The CFA International Cat Show, often described as "the Rolls Royce of cat shows," is the largest cat show event held in the Western Hemisphere. From this page please give me the name of a cat who won either a Championship Longhair or Shorthair award,no kittens or premiership cats please.

Nobody got 10 points :
For 5 Points : . GC JANVIER'S BAGUETTE (2), GC D'EDEN LOVER COUGART OF LATIN LOVER, GC GLENLEA'S ROLLS ROYCE OF PURSSYNIAN (2)
Among Others: KUORII SANTOS OF CUZZOE, TUVETS JUST-N-BOOTS OF TEXAS BELLE, RICKAT'S JACK TRICK OR TREAT

5.People love to photograph their cats especially when they are caught in funny situations. From this link , go to either page 35 or 41, and give me the caption under the photograph. (If it’s too long summarize.

For 10 Points : "He said he'd call ....", Does this look like the face of a mischief-maker?, Get out of the way…., We always make sure to look inside the bass drum before practicing. Kitty doesn't like loud noises...
For 5 Points : Where's the link to reformat the hard drive .... (2)
Among Others: Okay, let's see, I've knocked everything off this rack ..., What's for lunch?, Eww, what is THAT??"

Scores

The scores have been very close this time.
We have two winners with a score of 45 points : Deepakmr & Denni19
With 40 points: Brandz_mygirl, Gatsby722, Maninmidohio, Mugaboo

A hearty congratulations goes out to the two winners of this round Deepak & Denni19 , both will receive a trivia point for the month of May. Thank you to all for playing in this round, and enjoy the rest of your week.

#470354 - Thu Jun 04 2009 11:36 AM Re: May 2009 Trivia Rounds
Mugaboo Offline
Prolific

Loc: Scotland UK
Answers Round 30 - 6 played

1. From here please give me one of the bizarre animals that are new to science.
For 10 points: Blonde-ginger bat; Photosynthetic sea slug
For 5 points: Brown eelpout [2]; Sengi [2]
Not mentioned: Dracula fish; Barbados threadsnake; Psychedelic frogfish; Pink cyanide millipede; Flesh-eating ghost slug; Deep-sea barreleye fish; Bornean flat-headed frog

2. Please give me any School or College that was built by Alexander Marshall Mackenzie
For 10 points: Central School (Fraserburgh); Church of Scotland Training College; Grantown-on-Spey School; Huntly Public School; Marischal College (Aberdeen); Westfield School
For 5 points: (none)
Not mentioned include: Aberdeen Grammar School; Beldorney School; Gray's School of Art (Aberdeen)

3. Name the any movie where Robert Webb was either the assistant director or decond unit director.
For 10 points: A Gathering of Eagles; Blood and Sand; Captain from Castile; The Frogman
For 5 points: Captain Newman, M.D. [2]
Not mentioned include: David and Bathsheba; Just Around the Corner; Prince of Foxes

4. Name a famous living tree in North America.
For 10 points: Hangman's Elm (English Elm); Hyperion (Redwood); Le Chêne à Papineau (Red Oak); Luna (Redwood)
For 5 points: Lost Monarch (Redwood) [2]
Not mentioned include: El Árbol del Tule (Cypress); The Balmville Tree (Eastern Cottonwood); The Comfort Maple (Sugar Maple)

5. Name a Persian Rug/Carpet weaving city.
For 10 points: Hamedan; Kerman; Mahan; Mashad; Nahavand; Yazd
For 5 points: (none)
Not mentioned include: Afshar; Isfahan; Shiraz; Tabriz

Scores:

50 points: Deepakmr
45 points: Maninmidohio; Szabs
40 points: Brandz_mygirl; Denni19; Gatsby722

We've got a winner folks! It's Deepakmr, to whom we give a hearty cheer, along with his point.

#470355 - Thu Jun 04 2009 08:35 PM Re: May 2009 Trivia Rounds
deepakmr Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Bangalore India
The results for May are here:

1) szabs
..deepakmr (9 points each)

2) maninmidohio (7 points)
3) Mugaboo (6 points)
4) Gatsby722
..brandz_mygirl (5 points each)

5) denni19 (4 points)

The winners for this month are szabs and deepakmr with 9 points each.

The cumulative points tally for the year, from January to May is as follows:

1) maninmidohio
..deepakmr (33 points each)
2) Mugaboo(32 points)
3) brandz_mygirl (30 points)
4) szabs (29 points)
5) denni19 (26 points)
6) Gatsby722 (21 points)
7) leelee63 (8 points)
8) deputygary (7 points)
9) PDAZ (3 points)
10) Bikoz
..Skylar7
..Tredici (2 points each)
11) Gemini19 (1 point)

This time deepakmr and maninmidohio are joint leaders with 33 points each, with Mugaboo close behind by just one point.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ozzz2002