Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#60395 - Wed Mar 07 2001 10:23 AM Championship Manager
greenstar Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Belgium - member of the resist...
Are they any Championship Manager players here in the FunTrivia Forums? I play it a lot (00-01 version), who does too? And which team are you managing? Who is the best player you ever had? ...
If you play it, just let me know and talk about it.

Tom

------------------
The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open.

#60396 - Wed Mar 07 2001 10:26 AM Re: Championship Manager
Sypher Offline

Loc: East London
England UK    
I've got one edition of Championship Manager....but since I have had a new hard-drive I haven't bothered to reload it as I am too busy playing Half-Life and Diablo 2 !!

When I did play, I used to like picking a team in the lowest division and work my way up....Usually Leyton Orient !!

#60397 - Wed Mar 07 2001 06:59 PM Re: Championship Manager
karmaloupster Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Pergatory
Yeah Me too Sypher, when I play I like to take a team with absolutely no prospects at all...like Tottenham Hotspurs say?....ROFL Sypher...and ya left it so open I couldn't resist....lol Go The Hammers............

------------------
Back from the "Dark Side" carrying souvenirs of "Jerry Springer Egg Cups" and "I Survived The Titanic Licence Plates".................

#60398 - Wed Mar 07 2001 06:59 PM Re: Championship Manager
karmaloupster Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Pergatory
Yeah Me too Sypher, when I play I like to take a team with absolutely no prospects at all...like Tottenham Hotspurs say?....ROFL Sypher...and ya left it so open I couldn't resist....lol Go The Hammers............

------------------
Back from the "Dark Side" carrying souvenirs of "Jerry Springer Egg Cups" and "I Survived The Titanic Licence Plates".................

#60399 - Thu Mar 08 2001 07:58 PM Re: Championship Manager
greenstar Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Belgium - member of the resist...
In general I also take those kinds of teams. Only in the beginning to learn to know the game, I took some teams with known players. Now, I don't do that anymore. A list of my small teams :

Lyra (Belgium - D3), Brighton & Hove Albion (England - D3), FC Pau (France - National), Saint Francis (Ireland - D1), San Marino (Italy - S2C2) and Bristol Rovers (England - D2)

Pretty impressive teams, aren't they

Tom

[This message has been edited by greenstar (edited 03-08-2001).]

Moderator:  ozzz2002