This is the nineth "High Noon" shootout game. Anybody can play this game because it is meant to generate interest in the "Shootout" game as well as for everybody to have fun with. Hopefully we will gain new players for the regular Shootout game.
Rules and Play:
Below are 10 multiple choice questions. Email me your answers before midnight (EST) Sunday, Sep. 24th. The first person to answer question # 1 correctly will receive 50 points plus 5 points for every question he/she answered correctly. That player will be out of the rotation. Then the same thing will apply for question # 2, and so on until after question # 10. All players who didn't receive the 50 point bonus will receive 5 points for each correct answer. The scores will be posted in the "Shootout" game thread on Sep. 25th. Remember that this is a bonus game and you can gain more points by playing Shootout.
Since this game is multiple choice, try to answer the questions from your own knowledge and not by researching the internet. Anyway, if you take too long researching, others will get into rotation before you cutting down you chances of getting the 50 point bonus. Have fun and don't forget to email me your answers ASAP.
1. Which biblical figure was not a king?
2. Which film does not end win an assassination attempt?
A. Foul Play
B. The Dead Zone
C. The Bodyguard
D. To Live and Die in L.A.
E. In the Line of Fire
3. Stirlings, halafaxes and lancasters were all names of:
A. Early autos
B. Nuclear missiles
C. WWII bombers
D. 19th c. rifles
E. German derigibles
4. Mel Brooks does not act in this film:
A. Blazing Saddles
B. Silent Movie
C. Young Frankenstein
D. High Anxiety
E. The Muppet Movie
5. What is kohlrabi?
C. Organ meat
6. When unripe, this bright orange fruit is nortoriously bitter:
A. Passion fruit
7. What type of fish is caught by the old man in Hemmingway's "The Old Man and the Sea"?
8. Which is not a fruit?
9. Which Indian group is not from Central or South America?
10. Which famous symbol was variously represented as a chalice, dish or stone?
A. Holy Grail
Well players, there you have it. Email your answers to me ASAP.
You may post in this thread questions or comments about this game or Shootout.