This is the eleventh "High Noon" shootout game. Anybody can play this game because it is meant to generate interest in the "Shootout" game as well as for everybody to have fun with. Hopefully we will gain new players for the regular Shootout game.
Rules and Play:
Below are 10 multiple choice questions. Email me your answers before midnight (EST) Sunday, Oct. 8th. The first person to answer question # 1 correctly will receive 50 points plus 5 points for every question he/she answered correctly. That player will be out of the rotation. Then the same thing will apply for question # 2, and so on until after question # 10. All players who didn't receive the 50 point bonus will receive 5 points for each correct answer. The scores will be posted in the "Shootout" game thread on Oct. 9th. Remember that this is a bonus game and you can gain more points by playing Shootout.
Since this game is multiple choice, try to answer the questions from your own knowledge and not by researching the internet. Anyway, if you take too long researching, others will get into rotation before you cutting down you chances of getting the 50 point bonus. Have fun and don't forget to email me your answers ASAP.
1. Which word refers to something ominous?
2. The Vistula. Oder and Narew are chief rivers found in this European nation:
3. Which is not a desert found in Africa?
4. Red Connors was which TV cowboy's sidekick?
A. Hopalong Cassidy
B. Wild Bill Hickok
C. Roy Rogers
D. The Cisco Kid
E. Kit Carson
5. Because of it's large size, this breed of dog is call "king of the terriers":
B. West Highland
6. This actor portrayed a police detective in the TV show "Dan August":
A. Hal Linden
B. Robert Urich
C. Dennis Weaver
D. Burt Reynolds
E. Gerald Mcraney
7. Which of these is not part of a flower?
8. American artist Grant Wood's most famous work of art was:
A. Christina's World
B. Blue Boy
C. American Gothic
E. The Oxbow
9. All these mythological creatures are part human and part animal except:
10. Princess Beatrix was installed as the queen of this country in 1980:
Well players, there you have it. Email your answers to me ASAP.
You may post in this thread questions or comments about this game or Shootout.