Rules
Terms of Use

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#63372 - Wed Nov 08 2000 02:18 PM Re: Snake Talk - Game # 47 - How the West was won.
Anonymous
No longer registered

I guess what I meant to say was to definitely count me out for Thursday and Friday, BagLady. In the unlikely event that I decide even to log onto my computer at home, I will find a clearly empty slot and post then. However, I know I will not be planning to get up any too early, and if I keep my daughter home from daycare as I plan, I won't gor near the computer because it lives in my thirteen-year-old son's room, neither a comfortable place for Mama nor a safe place for a 2 1/2 year old!!! Ewwww!!! Some of the science experiments we've conducted between dirty dishes and smelly gym socks - Blech!!!

------------------
God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
Jewish proverb

#63373 - Thu Nov 09 2000 06:49 AM Re: Snake Talk - Game # 47 - How the West was won.
Sagebrush Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Wichita
Kansas USA
Sorry Boyscout, but your entry for yesterday was invalid. That person only studied the western history. He had no influence on it, nor did he live in or travel to the west to be part of it.

#63374 - Thu Nov 09 2000 06:56 AM Re: Snake Talk - Game # 47 - How the West was won.
Sagebrush Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Wichita
Kansas USA
Since there are so few playing this week I am wondering why. Is it the topic? Am I being too picky with the rules? Are people just getting bored with "Snake"? Or, are people not playing because Sypher isn't running the game?

As far as topic, I will have next weeks topic up early Saturday morning so players can do a greater search before the game starts on Monday.

#63375 - Thu Nov 09 2000 07:48 AM Re: Snake Talk - Game # 47 - How the West was won.
Partsdude Offline
Prolific

Loc: Michigan USA
Hey Sage, I've been out sick for the last two days. I caught one of these colds that turned into bronchitis. I'm going to sit out the last two days. It has nothing to do with you and I think it's a great subject. I'll be there next week!!

#63376 - Thu Nov 09 2000 10:06 AM Re: Snake Talk - Game # 47 - How the West was won.
BagLady Offline
Prolific

Loc: Shangri-La USA
Sage...Posting the topic Saturday morning is much better and more fair, especially since Saturday is already Sunday for some of our players. A lot of the fun derived from Snake (at least for me) is the actual hunting for info.

PARTSDUDE...Feel better soon! I had a similar cold/flu/whatever last week and you've got my best wishes...it's really bogus.

BL

------------------
Coffee, chocolate, men...some things are just better rich.

....[i]Thomas Szasz</I]

#63377 - Thu Nov 09 2000 04:17 PM Re: Snake Talk - Game # 47 - How the West was won.
Anonymous
No longer registered

Sage--Count me out for today and tomorrow. Im sorry but things are just too hectic around here and I cant keep up with the game. As it is, I already missed my slot yesterday. Bah!

Anyway, dont take it all so personally. Trust me, its neither the topic nor you running Snake...sometimes when youre not looking, life happens! LOL

Ill be ready and revving to go for next weeks game, especially since my performance during the past two weeks has been atrocious!

[This message has been edited by Fortunata (edited 11-09-2000).]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ozzz2002