Here are the scores (including scores so far today), and the questions unanswered.
Karmaloupster ... 505
gtho4 .............. 400
PaulE ............. 320
Barbs42 .......... 295
chessart ........... 200
Davjack .......... 195
Tangledrose ..... 180
Partsdude ........ 160
Jabberwock ..... 10
9. Which team holds the record for 2-point conversions in an NFL game?
PaulE - 11-07-2000 09:52 AM
12. What do the following States of the USA
have in common with the following States in Australia
New South Wales
The common link between these localities is not geography or anything esoteric, their common link is in history.
gtho4 - 11-07-2000 11:33 PM
16. Which was the last film printed in America using the Technicolor “imbibition” printing process? PaulE - 11-08-2000 11:12 AM
24. Which was the first Cinerama movie filmed using anamorphic lenses?
PaulE - 11-10-2000 03:26 AM
26. When this Senator-elect arrived at the Senate he was refused permission to take his seat, after a debate on his citizenship. This was the first time in the history of the Senate that an elected Senator was rejected by the Senate. He was previously a member of his State's legislature, and subsequently returned to Congress as a member in the House of Representatives. He has also been described as a meticulous accountant and bookkeeper. Who is this person? gtho4 - 11-10-2000 06:25 PM
29. In Star Trek the Original series,James T Kirk had a brother, What was his name fullname and who played his part? Davjack - 11-10-2000 10:40 PM
30. In Burundi in 1995, how many females were enrolled in secondary school per 100 males?
PaulE - 11-13-2000 10:23 AM
UNANSWERED 20 POINTERS
32. What kind of container (Type and Brand Name) is Donny transported to his final resting place to, in the flilm, "The Big Lebowski"? karmaloupster - 11-13-2000 09:19 PM
33. What football club in England has the following Eccelestical record to show amongst their claims to fame...Only team in the history of the game to go scoreless through an entire pope's reign? karmaloupster - 11-13-2000 09:19 PM
35. What country has a name which means.."behind the sea"?
karmaloupster - 11-14-2000 04:00 AM
36 What were the names of the 4 "sweathogs" in the last series of "Welcome Back Kotter"?
karmaloupster - 11-14-2000 04:13 AM 3 of the four answers have been answered. See SI for giving the remaining answer.)
37. 37 One of Shakespeare's plays had a scene which was not printed until 5 years after the death of Elizabeth the 1st. Which play was it, and how many printings of the play without the scene were made during Elizabeths' Reign? Davjack - 11-14-2000 06:10 AM
38. Why did British ships in the English Channel fire a 21 gun salute in 1799?
Davjack - 11-14-2000 06:10 AM
40. When George Washington was inaugurated as the first President of the USA under the current constitution, it was held in the Senate, in the presence of inter alia Senators, the Speaker, members of the House of Representatives, and the Vice President. Who administered the oath and swore him in? gtho4 - 11-14-2000 09:03 AM
To help those under 70 points of second place leader, these people will score double for these and it won't count against their daily limit. Although it won't count as your daily, you can answer only one of these bonus questions per day. This offer is good until they get within range or The Blowout / Catch-up Round (last 5 week days of the month/game).
All others may answer, but for 20 points and it will count as your daily.
Name the artist for these songs:
S 4. Changing Partners
S 6. Gee Whiz
S 8. Just a Dream
S 9. L - O - V - E
S10. Love Lifted Me
S12. No One Knows
S13. One Grain of Sand
S15. Rip It Up
S16. Sea Cruise
S17. She's About a Mover
S18. Teardrop City
S19. Valley of the Dolls Theme
Good Luck !