This is the fifthteenth "High Noon" shootout game. Anybody can play this game because it is meant to generate interest in the "Shootout" game as well as for everybody to have fun with. Hopefully we will gain new players for the regular Shootout game.
Rules and Play:
Below are 10 multiple choice questions. Email me your answers before midnight (EST) Sunday, Nov. 12th. The first person to answer question # 1 correctly will receive 50 points plus 5 points for every question he/she answered correctly. That player will be out of the rotation. Then the same thing will apply for question # 2, and so on until after question # 10. All players who didn't receive the 50 point bonus will receive 5 points for each correct answer. The scores will be posted in the "Shootout" game thread on Nov. 13th. Remember that this is a bonus game and you can gain more points by playing Shootout.
Since this game is multiple choice, try to answer the questions from your own knowledge and not by researching the internet. Anyway, if you take too long researching, others will get into rotation before you cutting down you chances of getting the 50 point bonus. Have fun and don't forget to email me your answers ASAP.
1. The first successful collaboration between George and Ira Gershwin was the musical:
A. Porgy and Bess
C. Lady Be Good
D. Kiss Me Kate
E. Show Boat
2. Cilantro and _______ come from the same plant.
B. Fennel seeds
3. This tiny country is nestled between France and Spain:
4. All of these words describe a type of a swamp except:
5. Archbishop Thomas A. Becket was executed under the order of which English ruler?
A. Elizabeth I
B. William the Conqueror
C. George III
D. Henry II
E. Richard the Lionhearted
6. What is a sapote?
7. According to Mattel, her manufacturer, Barbie's last name is:
8. An autopsy showed more than 10 drugs in his system, including morphine and quaaludes:
A. Harry Houdini
B. Jim Morrison
C. Elvis Presley
D. John Belushi
E. Sigmund Freud
9. Which Henry Fonda film is not a western?
A. My Darling Clementine
B. Fort Apache
C. Return of Frank James
D. 12 Angry Men
E. Ox Bow Incident
10. All of these cities are located in The Netherlands except:
Well players, there you have it. Email your answers to me ASAP.
You may post in this thread questions or comments about this game or Shootout.