They were all at that tea party... but the hat definitely belonged to the Mad Hatter. It was the fumes, you know, the fumes from the mercury used in the felting process, it drove a lot of hatters mad. A friend of mine at university got mercury poisoning from a faulty fume cupboard although no hats were involved. He had to spend six months living in Switzerland where the altitude and clean air forced the poisons out of his bloodstream more quickly - we said he had done it for the vacation! But he was never allowed to work with mercury again, it's nasty stuff.
The Hubble Telescope has just picked up a sound from a fraction of a second before the Big Bang. The sound was "Uh oh".