Terms of Use

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#660367 - Tue Oct 11 2011 03:56 PM Re: Two week theme...Autumnal
pyonir Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Minnesota USA
Originally Posted By: ren33
At last! A chihuahua that does't look like an undernourished rat! That one looks really cute and intelligent!

How's this for not being undernourished? haha. Figured since it's week three I could post one more pic. This is Daisy, the other of my Mom's Chihuahuas. She's a bit...thick.

#661182 - Fri Oct 14 2011 04:21 PM Re: Two week theme...Autumnal
Jakeroo Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Alberta Canada
lol pyonir... yes that's more the version of chihooies I'm used to seeing (overnourished as opposed to undernourished). As are many pet dachsies. Most rats (other than those kept as pets) are in a rather "healthy" shape by comparison and rarely under OR overnourished.

That being said, I do "get" the rat reference, as we'd never want to have a "little dog" own us. More of the hunting dog size (or larger) is preferred in this household, as we've had the privilege to share our house with an Irish Setter and a St Bernard.

However I have nothing against folks preferring smaller dogs (they're easier to care for, they do less damage to a house, they don't eat as much food and therefore have less youknowwhat to pick up after etc etc) and I always smile at the name of the dog chosen by one of my nieces .... "ZEUS" is his name - too funny really - and trust me, he acts as if he's a god LOL).

p.s. I apologise for the fact that this pic has nothing to do with autumn, other than that in British Columbia, the grass is still green at this time of year : )

Edited by Jakeroo (Fri Oct 14 2011 04:35 PM)

#661197 - Fri Oct 14 2011 05:08 PM Re: Two week theme...Autumnal
ren33 Offline

Loc: Kowloon Tong  Hong Kong      
Yes, thanks I guess it really IS time to change the thread. Sunday will do it.

#661231 - Fri Oct 14 2011 09:55 PM Re: Two week theme...Autumnal
pyonir Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Minnesota USA
Zeus! haha, great name. I tried to convince my mom to name the skinny one Bambi, since she runs exactly like a deer at top speed. :P

Great pictures everyone, I enjoyed them. smile

#661463 - Sat Oct 15 2011 05:14 PM Re: Two week theme...Autumnal
ren33 Offline

Loc: Kowloon Tong  Hong Kong      
So did I, but time for a new Two week thread. Thanks all.
We are going to the letter L.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  flopsymopsy