Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#74225 - Mon Dec 24 2001 03:23 AM Merry Xmas, Cellar dwellers!!
SuperFurryAnimal Offline
Prolific

Loc: Glasgow UK
I'd just like to wish all the Music Cellar regulars an especially merry Christmas. It's been a mental year for me and it's been really cool visiting this little corner of the internet and chilling out. I've met some fine people here, and I'd like to buy you all a drink, for all the giggles and trivial rubbish and the Stuart Adamson & Geoge Harrison song chain and constant Sisters Of Mercy references and Aaron Carter and for helping my "Death" thread (I will be buying that Shangri-La's CD with my Xmas money for sure) and putting up with my inane sense of humour and.......Oh, all sorts of stuff!

Before I go and get steaming drunk for a week or so, I'd just like to say, "I love you all"!

#74226 - Mon Dec 24 2001 04:45 AM Re: Merry Xmas, Cellar dwellers!!
Bruyere Offline
Star Poster

Loc: California USA
Billy calm down there, be good!

This is old Auntie Heather here, wishing you all a wonderful time...and don't worry, I'm certain there will be company in here if you sneak off to your computer!

Take care, fellow melomanes...(you've got a French name, you see? crazy about melodies) and get to sleep early so the frosty man comes. Or else you'll get turnips in your stockings.

#74227 - Mon Dec 24 2001 04:52 AM Re: Merry Xmas, Cellar dwellers!!
moonrockie Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Florida USA
Much Holiday CHEER to you, SFA!!! I am not really a "regular" yet, but,,,,this is one of the places I find I enjoy popping into very much,,,,,It is great fun to read your posts!! Thxxxx for the smiles!!!!!

#74228 - Mon Dec 24 2001 06:55 AM Re: Merry Xmas, Cellar dwellers!!
Bruyere Offline
Star Poster

Moonrockie, you're a regular already, it's like Dorothy and the witches ruby slippers, you've been a regular since you first landed!
You've already spent some quality time with us, right?

Now what are you having? Green cheese? Lunar beer?

Sometime you'll have to get round to telling us if you have a name song, elsewhere in this section...

#74229 - Mon Dec 24 2001 01:03 PM Re: Merry Xmas, Cellar dwellers!!
Copago Offline

Loc: Australia
Well said, SFA amd a merry and safe Christams for you also. And to everyone that pops in, and very Merry Christmas to you too!!!

#74230 - Mon Dec 24 2001 01:48 PM Re: Merry Xmas, Cellar dwellers!!
l3i7l Offline
Prolific

Loc: Green Bay Wisconsin USA   
To all of my fellow Music Cellar Melomanes, Merry Christmas. (Bruyere, that is a good name for us, it has a nice rhythm to it.)

SFA, your weird wit and humor is a gift to us all, the whole year through.

May our cup of Christmas Cheer never run dry...

#74231 - Tue Dec 25 2001 04:22 AM Re: Merry Xmas, Cellar dwellers!!
wimm Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Houtvenne Belgium            
HO HO HO HO Merry Christmas everyone

SFA, I've made a new-year resolution for myself: try to keep the percentage of Sisters songs under 50%. I hope I'll manage

Best wishes for everyone inhere.

#74232 - Tue Dec 25 2001 01:03 PM Re: Merry Xmas, Cellar dwellers!!
Bruyere Offline
Star Poster

Wimm, you sure about that mate? Don't go making resolutions like me never touching an ounce of chocolate again for as long as I live...I mean, that wouldn't be a pretty sight!

Just drove over to spend Christmas with the kids and the in laws and then drove back, the radio stations were good...heard loads of things I liked...future material for threads..you'll see.

Take care one and all, and please, be good, we want to see you whole and in one piece...
Heather aka bruyere

Moderator:  SilverMoonsong, Sypher