April 5, 2012
We bring golf back to the slate for the first time since 2004, and this will be the first time we have tipped the Masters Tournament.The Rules
1. Everyone will pick 5 golfers.
2. We may have a maximum of 2 golfers from the top 10 of world rankings as of March 26, 2012 in our fivesome. The current top 10 is:
-Luke Donald (ENG)
-Rory McIlroy (NIR)
-Lee Westwood (ENG)
-Martin Kaymer (DEU)
-Steve Stricker (USA)
-Tiger Woods (USA)
-Charl Schwartzel (ZAF)
-Justin Rose (ENG)
-Webb Simpson (USA)
-Adam Scott (AUS)
Retrieved from http://www.officialworldgolfranking.com/rankings/default.sps
3. The lowest 4 scores from each tipper’s fivesome will be added together to make the final score, and the lowest total score wins.
4. If one of your golfers fails to make the cut, his score from the first two rounds will be doubled to account for his final two rounds.
5. This is a one-off event much like the tennis majors we have been more accustomed to. We will only be picking golfers for this one tournament, until the US Open rolls around.Tiebreaker
The lowest score from each tipper’s fifth golfer will serve as the tiebreaker. Should that be the same, it will go to the fourth-highest score and so on.
Sign in with your teams below, and good luck!
The final list of participants can be found at:http://www.masters.com/en_US/players/player_list.html
Deadline: midnight Wednesday FT time
there's a period of grace of a couple of hours