Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#792764 - Tue May 08 2012 04:24 PM Nun Joke
ren33 Offline

Loc: Kowloon Tong  Hong Kong      
Sister Mary took up her vows & entered a convent. Before entering she was met by the Mother Superior who told her that the Order was a silent one, and that she would only be allowed to speak once she had earned the right to do so.

For five years Sister Mary remained silent and then one day the Mother Superior said to her "As you have succeeded in remaining silent for 5 years you have earned the right to speak, but you are only allowed 2 words so choose carefully".

Sister Mary thought for a few moments then said, "Hard bed"

"I'm sorry to hear that," the Mother Superior said, "We will get you a softer bed."

After another 5 years, Sister Mary was called by the Mother Superior. "You may say another two words, Sister Mary".

"Cold food" said Sister Mary, and the Mother Superior assured her that the food would be hotter in the future.

On her 15th anniversary at the Nunnery, the Mother Superior again called Sister Mary into her office. "You may say two words today"

"I quit", said Sister Mary.

'It's probably for the best', said the Mother Superior , 'You've done damn all but moan since you've been here.'

#793079 - Wed May 09 2012 04:20 PM Re: Nun Joke
underscored Offline
Forum Adept

Loc: Bendigo Victoria Australia   
'nother nun joke
more like a nun observation - This friend of mine told me the other day that he saw a nun riding one of those gophers down the road and since then has not been able to get the idea of "virgin mobile" out of his mind.

#793136 - Wed May 09 2012 06:01 PM Re: Nun Joke
ozzz2002 Offline

Loc: Sydney
NSW Australia
Sounds like it is virgin on the ridiculous to me...

Ex-Editor, Hobbies and Sports, and Forum Moderator

#797722 - Mon May 28 2012 12:05 PM Re: Nun Joke
bitterlyold Offline
Forum Adept

Loc: Arkansas USA
During Lent, what is the only meat a priest can eat?

Moderator:  ozzz2002, Sypher