Normally, which has more babies per litter, dogs or cats?
#64396. Asked by Foxy_Cory. (Apr 07 06 2:44 PM)
It depends on the breed of dog. Small breeds may have only two or three pups per litter, while larger dogs may have 10 or 12. Cats average 4-6 per litter.|
There was a neopolitan mastiff that had 22 a couple of years ago (and most of them lived) but obviously that is vry unusual. Technically neither dogs or cats have babies, as babies are the young of humans! (sorry i just had to point that out to be awkward!)|
n. pl. ba·bies
1. A very young child; an infant.
2. An unborn child; a fetus.
3. The youngest member of a family or group.
4. A very young animal.
noun (plural ba·bies)
1. very young child: a very young child who is not yet able to walk or talk
2. unborn child: a child who is still in the womb
3. childish person: somebody regarded as childish or overly dependent
told him not to be such a baby
4. youngest member: the youngest member of a family or group
the baby of the team
5. immature animal: a very young animal
Find something useful here? Please help us spread the word about FunTrivia. Recommend this page below!