|The Perfect Gift!|
A FunTrivia Gold Membership is a perfect gift for almost anyone of any age and makes the perfect
stocking stuffer or raffle prize.
FunTrivia Gold Membership offers a huge array of special features, from no banner ads and unique
tournaments to special badges and challenges. A full list of the perks can be found here.
When you purchase a Gold Membership gift certificate, you will receive a 9 digit code and a link to a certificate that you
can print out on your home printer. You can then either email that code to your recipient or give
them the paper
certificate, which also includes the
code. They then simply come here, enter their code, and voila -- instant Gold Membership! They do not need a credit card and
we will not request any payment information from them.
|Activate a Gift
In order to activate a gift certificate, you must do so from a FunTrivia.com account. If you have an account, please log in first. If you do not have an account yet, please quickly create one here
and then return here to activate your gift membership. Thanks!
|Purchase Gift Certificates|
1. Select an option below by choosing a quantity and clicking a "Buy Now" button.
2. When your payment clears you will receive an email containing a link to a printable certificate, and an
activation code that you can send via email if you choose. Everything is delivered online. No mailing address is
Gift Subscription Terms
- Gift Subscriptions are one-time transferable memberships. The gift purchaser ("Purchaser") must transfer the Gift
Subscription to the gift recipient ("Recipient") within one (1) year after date of purchase.
- The Gift Subscription is transferred when the Recipient redeems the code shown on the Gift Subscription. When Recipient
enters the code on the FunTrivia website, the Gift Subscription will be transferred to Recipient and redeemed for Recipient's use.
- FunTrivia is not responsible for fulfilling any Gift Subscription if not timely redeemed by the Recipient. There are no
refunds or other credit for unredeemed Gift Subscriptions. FunTrivia is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Subscriptions,
except as required by law, and Gift Subscriptions
are not redeemable or refundable for cash.