Interesting Questions, Facts and Information
- There are a total of 130 general entries. We are selecting 30 for display.
Interesting Questions, Facts, and Information
7000 years old. This stat has been highly debated as wrong, however the stat remains at 7000.
Barliman Butterbur and Arwen. Although most men have high ferocity ratings, Barliman Butterbur, only has a rating of 3, as does Arwen, who, like most elves, has a low ferocity rating. Bilbo has the next lowest, at 7, followed by Galadriel, with 10.
20. Only a select few characters have a Magic rating of 20. These are Gandalf the White, Galadriel, Sauron, and the One Ring. Saruman is the next one down, with a magic rating of 19.5
The One Ring. Yes, the One Ring has 0 Ferocity and 0 Resistance to Ring, and also its height is Not Applicable. Orc has two 0 ratings (Magic and Resistance to Ring), Saruman has 1 (Resistance to Ring - although in Fellowship of the Ring set this value is 1, it later changes to 0 in the Two Towers due to the ring corrupting him, and his innate lust for it) while Arwen actually has no 0 ratings.
Three. It was two (Gandalf the White and Frodo) before the extra bonus set of 9 cards was introduced, but once the new set was released the King of the Dead raised this number to three.
Green with Black Outline. The Two Towers are brown with an orange outline, and the Return of the King are all blue.
4. These characters are Elendil (his sword is just on the picture, far left), the Witch-King (you can clearly see his metallic hand grasping his sword), Frodo (holding Sting), and Elven Warrior.
Pippin. The rest of Pippin's stats are Ferocity 35 and Height 3ft10. Merry's stats are quite similar, with only Age, Ferocity and Height differing.
8. This stat is rather high for humans. Most humans have 1 or 0 values for Magic. The main exceptions are Isildur, Elendil and Strider/Aragorn.
Legolas. "Elven Prince of the Woodland Realm, represents the Elves in the Fellowship. Here his keen eye along with his woodland skills and deadly bow prove of great value."
Boromir. "Boromir, of Gondor joins the Fellowship to destroy the One Ring, despite his misgivings about their quest. He is a great warrior, but is tempted by the power of the Ring."
1. The only card with a resilience of 1 is Moria Orc. This is, incidently, the lowest Resilience featured in all the sets.
5ft. Gimli is the only dwarf in the whole set, even though Gloin was featured briefly in the film
Created by Sauron. The One Ring was created in the fires of Mount Doom by Sauron himself. Although it is a Ring of Power, the makers of the cards decided its culture should be 'Created by Sauron'.
7. These are Haldir, Galadriel, Elrond, Elven Warrior, Legolas, Arwen and Gil-galad.
59. Aragorn's stats slowly improve and improve throughout the series of cards. In the Two Towers, his Ferocity rises to 62, his Magic to 11, and his Resilience to 8. In the Return of the King, his Magic rises again to 15, his Resilience goes up to 9, and he has a birthday, making his age 88.
4859 years old. The One Ring was created in the fires of Mount Doom by Sauron himself.
Galadriel. Galadriel is 7500 years old. Although the highest in this set, in other sets, Sauron, Treebeard, The Balrog and others beat her on the age category.
Gollum. Gollum is the smallest, according to the heights, at 3'7". Shagrat was the tallest of the four at 5'9". Frodo's height was 3'10", and Gimli was at a height of 5'0". I hope you enjoyed the quiz!
Aragorn. It says 'Aragorn /King Elessar', he is the only character with two names on the card.
Gandalf. Gandalf's beard and robe are clearly visible because he is sitting upon Shadowfax.
Red. If you look to the bottom of the picture, you'll see it very clearly.
Blue. These cards are blue and has the Middle Earth map drawn in black.
Includes Gollum. In yellow, it clearly states 'Includes Gollum'.
No. It is 55, but what is really weird is that Eowyn's ferocity is 56.
Elephant. This is the tallest being that you can have in your deck, it can beat anything when it comes to height.
2777. Arwen has a ferocity of only 3, but she has a magic of 14.
3. The cards are the Mumakil at 34'3", these are the tallest of them all. Next tallest is Treebeard, standing at 15'4" and finally the mountain trolls at 14'5".
No. Galadriel is not, but her granddaughter, Arwen is.
Gandalf. Gandalf is 2018 years old, has a ferocity of 67 and his magic rating being 20. He is one of the best cards to have in your deck.
Legolas. Legolas is older than Elrond by 483 years, somehow he looks better for his age.