Interesting Questions, Facts and Information
- There are a total of 45 general entries. We are selecting 30 for display.
Interesting Questions, Facts, and Information
13. The Blondie classic remained at number one for four weeks in the UK charts. The single was taken off of their second album, "Feels So Good."
Daniel Bendingfield. In December 2002, Atomic Kitten missed out on the top chart position. However, they did beat such high profile artists as Darius and a duet from Ronan Keating and Lulu.
So Far So Good. Atomic Kitten has two videos, "So Far So Good" and "Right Here, Right Now". "Right Here, Right Now" features footage from their first concert tour of the UK.
Kylie Minogue. This upbeat track, taken from the album with the same name, was written by the Australian former soap star Kylie Minogue.
Precious. Through Precious, Jenny gained her initial fame. However, Atomic Kitten reached greater musical heights than Precious.
4. This was their first number one single. Although Kerry was in the video clip and on the single cover, the new member Jenny Frost contributed to the promotion of the single.
10. The single was taken off of their first album with the same name, "Right Now". This chart position was achieved through massive touring and roadshows.
Innocent Records. This was the band's first record contract. Innocent is also the home of the UK boyband Blue.
Liz, Kerry, and Heidi. Heidi only remained in the group for a month. She is currently in the all girl group 'Suga Babes'. Heidi decided that the band wasn't for her, and that she wanted to go into the RnB industry. She wasn't happy with the music the managers wanted her to sing, so she left.
Honeyheads. In 1998 'Atomic Kitten' was called 'Honeyheads'. After this, they changed their band name to 'Automatic Kitten'. Soon after they change their name again to 'Atomic Kitten', the name they are now known by.
1. This was the "Tide Is High". "Be With You/Last Goodbye" came close, reaching number, two but was beaten to the top spot by Daniel Bedingfield.
Natasha. This was her last official Atomic Kitten duty before taking time off to deal with her pregnancy. She was also pregnant in the video clip of "Tide Is High".
3. These were "Its OK!", "Be With You/ Last Goodbye", and "Tide Is High". All singles are off the "Feels So Good" album.
Innocent. Both albums were released under Innocent. The company was going to drop Atomic Kitten after Kerry left if "Whole Again" was not a hit.
Last Good Bye. This single reached number two in the UK. In Australia "Be With You" was released as a single by itself.
3. This song was Atomic Kitten's first hit single in Australia. The song was number one in the UK and stayed there for a month.
9th October 2000. This song reached chart position twenty in the UK. It was released while Kerry was still in the band.
white. This Bangles cover reached number one in the UK charts.
3. Atomic Kitten consists of Liz, Jenny, and Natasha. In 2001 Jenny Frost replaced Kerry Katona.
Tash. Tash is the lead singer in the band; Kerry is no longer in the band.
Good. These lyrics come from the song 'Love Doesn't Have To Hurt', which got to no.4 in the UK charts.
4. They released 'Right Now' twice with different members, 'Feels So Good' which got to No.1 in the UK, and their latest 'Ladies Night' which got to no.3.
Josh. Tash says Josh 'is the most beautiful baby in the world'. Fran and Tash have now split but remain good friends.
Kool And The Gang. The single got to no.8 in the UK charts and is the title track off their new album, which got to no.4 in the UK album charts.