Interesting Questions, Facts and Information
- There are a total of 35 general entries. We are selecting 30 for display.
Interesting Questions, Facts, and Information
|What was the second race track Kurt Busch won at in 2002?||Kurt Busch
Martinsville Speedway. He won first at Bristol Motor Speedway, second win came at Martinsville Speedway, third win came in a rain shortened race Atlanta Motor Speedway, and his fourth and final win came at Homestead Speedway in a special paint scheme car for Little Tikes. It was also his first career win from the pole position.
|Kurt Busch won many races in the Nascar Busch Series in 2002?||Kurt Busch
0. He did not compete in the Nascar Busch Series in 2002.
|Where did Kurt Busch finish in points in 2002?||Kurt Busch
3rd. He finished 3rd with 4 wins.
|How many wins did Kurt Busch have in 2002?||Kurt Busch
4. He won 4 races in 2002, plus a great points finish.
|Which track did Kurt Busch get his first ever career Winston Cup victory?||Kurt Busch
Bristol Motor Speedway. He won the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tenn., in March of 2002, beating his arch rival Jimmy Spencer in a great race.
|How old was Kurt Busch in the 2003 season?||Kurt Busch
24. He was 24 years old, and the youngest regular driver in the Nascar Winston Cup Series in 2003.
August 4th. He was born on Aug. 4th., the same birthdate as Winston Cup Champion Jeff Gordon.
Kyle Busch. Kyle Busch is Kurt's brother, he is also a racer, and he finished third in the ASA points for 2002.
Las Vegas, Nevada. Kurt was born in Las Vegas as was his brother.
|Kurt Busch changed his car's paint scheme in 2003. What color did it become?||Kurt Busch
Red and Gray. He changed it to Red and gray. Red sides with a gray hood.
|How many races did Kurt Busch win in 2002? ||Kurt Busch
4. He won 4 races: Homestead, Martinsville, Atlanta (rain shortened), and Bristol (first ever win).
Las Vegas, Nevada. He was born in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Kyle. Kurt Busch's younger brother's name is Kyle Busch. IN 2002 he was running the ASA Series and the Craftsman Truck Series.
|What was the last race Kurt Busch won in 2002?||Kurt Busch
Homestead International Speedway.. He won after starting on the Pole. He drove a special paint scheme car featuring Little Tikes as the primary sponsor.
11th. He was 32 points behind Terry Labonte for 10th spot.
False. He led in 2003 going into the Las Vegas race.
False. He drove number 11 back in his modified days at Las Vegas motor Speedway.
Bristol. He beat Jimmy Spencer out of the way at Bristol in 2001.
|Who beat Kurt at Darlington in 2003, in the slimmest margin ever that a Nascar race has been won by?||The Life of Kurt Busch
Jimmy Spencer. Jimmy went at it with Kurt from 2000 until 2003.
Rubbermaid. He drove the Rubbermaid number 97.
Kyle. Kyle is also a racer. He is making a name for himself in the Nascar Busch series.
4. Kurt was born in Las Vegas and raced modifieds and late models there until he made it big.
IROC. He had one victory and finishes of fourth or better in all four events.
4. This included a finish of .002 seconds behind Ricky Craven at Darlington. This was the closest margin of victory in the sport since the use of electronic timing devices had begun.
4. He won at Bristol, Fontana, and Michigan, including a season sweep at Bristol.
|How many bonus points did Kurt accumulate in the final 10 'Chase' races in 2004?||Kurt Busch Mania
55. He accumulated a record 55 bonus points by leading in all but one 'Chase race (Atlanta), and by leading the most laps twice (Louden and Martinsville).
2004. He out raced nine of NASCAR's best in the final 10 chase races, with one victory and eight finishes.
97. Kurt ran the 97. His brother Kyle donned the number 5.
|What year did Kurt earn the Rookie of the Year honor in the Southwest Touring Series?||Kurt Busch Mania
1998. He had identical success in the Dwarf series as well, and one year later in 1999, he took the series championship.