Interesting Questions, Facts and Information
- There are a total of 10 general entries.
Interesting Questions, Facts, and Information
|Which CFL team did Wayne partly own with former LA Kings owner Bruce McNall, and late actor John Candy?||Wayne Gretzky
Toronto Argos. The trio only owned the team for a short time during the early 1990s.
|How many career goals did Wayne score in the regular season and the playoffs combined?||Wayne Gretzky
1016. He was the first do to this too.
|How many consecutive games did Gretzky collect a least one point in his longest streak during his career?||Wayne Gretzky
51 games. During the 83-84 season Wayne collect 61 goal 92 assists for 153 points in just 51 games. This set a new mark for the longest streak.
Brent. Brent played a total of 13 games for Tampa Bay split between the 1993-94 and 1994-95 season. He collect 1 goal and 3 assists.
|Who was Wayne favourite player when he was growing up?||Wayne Gretzky
Gordie Howe. One of the most famous pictures of Wayne as a kid was when he was photographed with Gordie.
92. Wayne had 92 goals in 81-82, breaking the record held by Phil Esposito of 76.
|How many times did Gretzky pick up 100 assists in one season?||Wayne Gretzky
11. Wayne had 11, 100 assists seasons including 163 in 85-86, which set a new record for the NHL. Wayne has the 7 best single season assists totals and in 88-89 tied with Mario Lemieux at 114 for the 8th spot. That was Mario's only 100 assist year, Bobby Orr is the only other player with 100 assist with 102 in 70-71.
|Wayne Gretzky was the first player in NHL history to surpass 200 points in a single regular season. How many times did he have over 200 points?||Wayne Gretzky
4. Wayne scored 212 points in 81-82, 205 in 83-84, 208 in 84-85 and in 85-86 he had is best total 215. In 82-83 he fell just 4 points shy of 200 with 196. Mario Lemieux in the only player even close to hitting 200 his closest was 199 in a season in which he missed 4 games.
|How many times did Wayne Gretzky win the Stanley Cup as a player?||Wayne Gretzky
4. Wayne Gretzky won all four of his Stanley Cups while playing for the Edmonton Oilers in 1984, 1985, 1987 and 1988. He also made it to the finals on two other occasions, in 1983 with Edmonton and in 1993 while playing for the Los Angeles Kings.