Interesting Questions, Facts, and Information
One Tree Hill- Season 3
Dan. After Lucas says that, he and Nathan start fighting and it's back at where it was in the beginning of the show.
sticks it in his armpit. He took pictures of all these activities and showed them to Deb, while she was brushing her teeth with the same toothbrush.
Ellie. She finds an article that Ellie wrote about her and gets really mad. Ellie told her before that there was no article.
basketball announcer. He ends up choosing the only person that shows up, a girl named Gigi.
lingerie. She's trying to sabotage Dan's chances in the election.
Karen. She has Whitey announce it at Midnight Madness.
Chris Keller. In a previous episode, Nathan hired Chris to come back and help Haley with her music.
Nathan. At the end, Whitey makes Lucas and Nathan co-captains.
Rachel. Brooke recognized Rachel from the Halloween party, when she hit on Lucas.
Midnight Madness. Nathan, Lucas, Brooke, and the new cheerleader started fighting and then everyone else joined in.
Ellie. "I've Got Dreams to Remember" - Peyton explains to Ellie about the "non-exclusive" dating that Brooke put Lucas through, saying that it's basically "friends with benefits", like what Brooke put Felix through. Ellie replies that they're just the same thing, and also gives this advice to Peyton.
Nathan. "Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends" - Brooke asks Nathan why he still doesn't want to take Haley back, and Nathan replies that his situation is just the same as what Brooke's going through with Lucas.
Lucas. "Like You Like an Arsonist" - While Brooke is in California with her parents, Lucas stays with Peyton throughout the summer. Lucas says this as he and Peyton think about when they used to be together.
Lucas. "Over the Hills and Far Away" - Brooke directs a play showing the history of Nathan and Haley's relationship at their rehearsal dinner. The last scene has Peyton and Lucas reenacting the moments before Nathan proposes to Haley. As Lucas says his line, Peyton finally realizes that she still has feelings for Lucas. In tears, Peyton says her line, "I love you too."
Rachel. "With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept" - Jimmy Edwards brings a gun to Tree Hill High and holds seven students hostage at the tutor center. Rachel, one of those hostages, tries to convince Jimmy to stop what he plans to do.
One. One song was played in the coda, it was "God Bless the Child" by Michelle Featherstone. It was played through a montage of scenes, about the last three minutes or so.
|Who said this quote? "700 days. High school, out of 20 or 30 thousand, can't you see past that? It's only 700 days."||"One Tree Hill" Episode 3.16
Rachel. Rachel Gatina said this to Jimmy in the tutor room, trying to calm him down and make him see that it wasn't the end of the world. Jimmy then replied, "Yeah and how many of those days do I get back? Do I get back the days I got spit on? Or the day I learned to look at the floor when I walked through the halls?"
Colin Fickes. Colin Fickes has appeared as Jimmy Edwards in a total of four "One Tree Hill" episodes: "Pilot", "The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most", "Just Watch the Fireworks", and this episode, "With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept". He has also appeared in other TV shows such as "Invasion", "Without A Trace", "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", and "Dawson's Creek".
14. Jimmy Edwards (played by Colin Fickes) said this quote about taking the anti-depressants in the tutor room to all of the hostages shortly after he said that he had missed a few weeks of AP English. Jimmy then went on to say that there went by a day where no one noticed him at all and he realized that that was the best day. When no one noticed him at all. Jimmy realized that was "pretty depressing so I went home and took an anti-depressant, and then another, and then for fun, I took twelve more. My mom and the doctors called it an accident. And when I got back to school, no one noticed. It was like I had never even left."
Karen. She called Karen, who was with Keith outside the school. She said, "Hey, sorry to call but..." Then it the shot cut to Karen who said, "Ok." She told Keith that it was Brooke and that they wouldn't release her without a parent.
Mark Schwhan and Greg Prange. Mark Schwhan wrote this amazing episode, as stated in the credits, as well as the director, Greg Prange. Mark also wrote the last four or five episodes of season three, as well as many, many others. He is the creator of "One Tree Hill".
With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept. "With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept" is a song by Explosions In The Sky.
"All Tomorrow's Parties" was the name of episode 3.14.
"Just Watch the Fireworks" was the episode before this episode (3.15).
"Who Will Survive And What Will Be Left of Them?" was the episode after this one (3.17).
Blue. We see Haley with a dark blue tank top and a striped blue sweatshirt wrapped around her waist at first in the episode when the lockdown is first initiated. Then later, while sitting with Nathan, she has put on her blue striped sweat shirt.
the reporters, the psychologists, and the analysts, and the so-called experts. Peyton said this to Lucas while caught in the library. This was the quote:
Peyton: "They're gonna come now."
Peyton: "The reporters, the psychologists, and the analysts, and the so-called experts. And they're gonna try to make sense of this...but they're not going to be able to. And even if we do make it out of here, we're always gonna carry it with us. It's never gonna be the same."
4. Brooke tried to get the ring from Haley four times.
1. In the hot tub, Brooke got in and mentioned the swirling water and drains and instead of setting it off the side, Haley put her ring on her necklace.
2. When Haley was washing dishes and had her ring set off to the side, Brooke grabbed it but Haley saw her and she had to put it back.
3. When Haley was sleeping near Mouth, Brooke came and squeezed lotion on Haley's hands in hopes of maybe getting the ring off while she was sleeping and her hands were slippery.
4. When Brooke "accidently" spilled her coffee all over Haley and told her to go take a shower. Then she took the ring off Haley's watch in the bathroom and accidently dropped the watch in the toilet.
|How many episodes were there in between Lucas telling Haley and then Karen about his heart condition?||"One Tree Hill": Season 3
15. Lucas told Haley about his heart condition in episode 3.04 "An Attempt to Tip the Scales" (a.k.a. the Masquerade Party) after she asked him what was wrong after she saw him steal money from Karen's cafe. Lucas told Karen about his heart condition in episode 3.19 "I Slept With Someone From Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me" after Deb mentioned that the best way to take care of Karen was to take care of himself. Lucas took that as him not playing basketball with a heart condition, so he told Whitey and Nathan and then told Karen later.
|How many pills did Jimmy Edwards say he took in "With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept" (3.16)?||"One Tree Hill": Season 3
14. Jimmy Edwards (played by Colin Fickes) talked about taking the anti-depressants in the tutor room to all of the hostages shortly after he said that he had missed a few weeks of AP English. Jimmy then went on to say that there went by a day where no one noticed him at all and he realized that that was the best day. When no one noticed him at all. Jimmy realized that was "pretty depressing so I went home and took an anti-depressant, and then another, and then for fun, I took twelve more. My mom and the doctors called it an accident. And when I got back to school, no one noticed. It was like I had never even left."
Peyton to Nathan. Peyton said this to Nathan at the Masquerade Party in episode 3.04 ("An Attempt to Tip the Scales").
Nathan said to Peyton, "This is so I can see everything like I wasn't here."
And Peyton replied, "Ahhh very sneaky Bruce."
|Who was the writer that Brooke "borrowed a few words" from in the finale for her speech at Nathan and Haley's wedding?||"One Tree Hill": Season 3
William Shakespeare. When Brooke made her speech she said, "I'm not a very eloquent speaker, so I thought I'd borrow a few words from, Shakespeare. 'Love is not love when it alteration finds.' When life gets tough, true love remains the same."
|"At this moment there are six billion, five hundred and two million, eight hundred and sixty seven thousand, one hundred and twenty people in the world, give or take a few and sometimes all you need is one. For better or for worse."
What episode has a similar overvoice and who was it said by?||"One Tree Hill": Season 3
"Like You Like An Arsonist", Peyton. The overvoice in "Like You Like An Arsonist" was:
"At this moment, there are 6 billion, 4 hundred, 71 million, 8 hundred, 18 thousand, 6 hundred, 71 people in the world. Some are running scared.. some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day.. others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good.. struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls -- and sometimes.. all you need is 1."
|What episode this season reflected back on the first season's episode "Every Night Is Another Story" (1.06), in the way that it showed you the end of the episode before it showed you the beginning of it?||"One Tree Hill": Season 3
"A Multitude of Casualities". In episode 3.05, we see Midnight Madness and all of the basketball players fighting before we know the reason. Then it goes back to a couple of days earlier. "Locked Hearts and Hand Grenades" was the episode after this one that dealt with Brooke coming up with the Fantasy Boy Date Draft. "Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends" was the episode after "Locked Hearts and Hand Grenades" where everyone actually went on their dates. And "The Worst Day Since Yesterday" deals with the after effects of the dates (mainly Brooke sleeping with Chris Keller and Lucas seeing them).