Interesting Questions, Facts and Information
- There are a total of 455 general entries. We are selecting 30 for display.
Interesting Questions, Facts, and Information
Twinkle Park. Sand Hill has a sandboarding game, Ice Cap has a snowboarding game, and Sky Chase has a flying mini game.
Lost World. Red Mountain takes place on a mountain, Speed Highway takes place on a highway, and Twinkle Park takes place in an amusement park. How DO they come up with the locations for these levels!
Sky Chase Act 1 and 2. They chase the Egg Carrier in Tails' biplane, the Tornado.
Speed Highway. Sonic runs fast in all his levels, but he runs the fastest in Speed Highway.
Casinopolis. Twinkle Park is an amusement park. Emerald Coast is a beach. Ice Cap is..well, an ice cap.
Big. Big the Cat's levels involve him fishing for his runaway friend, Froggy.
Rose. Her name is Amy Rose and she is pink. The name fits.
7. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Big, E-102 Gamma, and Super Sonic.
Miles. Amy and Knuckles are first names. Robotnik is known as Dr. Eggman. It says on the character selection screen: Miles "Tails" Prower
|In the lyrics to the song played while playing the "Wild Canyon" stage, what are the first two words the lyricists say?||Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
This is.... If you paid attention to the singers in this stage, you'll hear them saying, "This is Knuckles" as the first three words. In fact, the lyrics in all of Knuckles' stages are sung as if Kunckles was singing it.
Yellow. Red contribute to a Chao's power ability. Purple gives a Chao more flying skill. Green boosts a Chao's running speed.
12. You can also find 12 rings when battling "F-61 Big Foot" as Sonic. These bosses are near identical in the way you defeat both of them.
3 (third). "Sand Ocean" is the third "Dark" stage. The fourth is "Radical Highway", the fifth is "Egg Quarters", and the sixth is "Lost Colony".
|When playing a level as Shadow on the load screen, displaying the stage name and mission, what color 'hedgehog spikes' are shown on the center of the screen?||Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Red. Dr. Eggman's load screen has a grey color, and Tails has a yellow color. No character has black-colored hedgehog spikes on this screen.
3 minutes 0 seconds. Sonic's fourth missions are not easy. For example, on Metal Harbor's fourth mission, you must get to the Goal Ring within only 2 minutes.
Bat. The bats are purple-colored, but are not commonly found. If you do not want a "Chao" with invisible legs, then don't give it a bat.
Security Hall. You will need Rouge's "Mystic Melody" upgrade to retrieve "Treasure Scope".
14. There are 16 "Hero" stages and 14 "Dark" stages. You can choose these as levels to play in "Stage Select" once you beat them in "story mode".
|What is the name of the ghostly boss that Knuckles has to fight after completing "Death Chamber" stage?||Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
King Boom Boo. There is nothing much to explain because the other three names were made up. King Boom Boo makes it quite obvious of his name (via subtitles, of course).
F-61 Big Foot. This was a hard question because only one of these 'Big Foots' is real. That is F-61 Big Foot. The other three are made up. You fight F-61 Big Foot as Sonic after completing "City Escape" in the "Hero story".
Metal Harbor. "Green Forest" is the fifth stage, and "Wild Canyon" is the second stage. "Pumpkin Hill" is the sixth "Hero" stage.
|When you are in a stage playing as Knuckles or Rouge ("Treasure Hunting" stage), what color flashes on the bottom of the screen when you are very close to an emerald or key?||Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Red. If you are somewhat close to an emerald or key, it will flash green. It will flash yellow if you are even closer, and it will flash red if you are very close to it. If it shows gray, you are not very close yet.
8. You can save as many game files as you want (3 blocks each) provided you have enough space on a "Nintendo Gamecube Memory Card". But you can only have one "Chao Data" file per "Nintendo Gamecube Memory Card". "Chao Data" takes 8 blocks.
|Not including animals hidden in Chao containers or inside enemies, how many small animals for the "Chao Garden" are hidden in each stage when you play as Sonic or Shadow?||Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
20. Since Sonic and Shadow move more freely than any other character, the game developers hid more animals in Sonic and Shadow stages than any other stage. Tails and Dr. Eggman stages each hold 15 animals, and Knuckles and Rouge stages hold only 10 animals. No stage holds 25 animals.
|Not including Chao Racing, up to how many people can play this game simultaneously, provided there are enough controllers connected to "Nintendo Gamecube"?||Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
2. 2 players can play awesome mini-games head-to-head like "Action Races", "Treasure Hunting" and more! 4 players can race Chao simultaneously, too.
6. There are three "Hero" characters and three "Dark" characters to choose from in "Story mode". You can play as more in the multiplayer modes.
F. He actually sang Knuckles' theme "Unknown From M.E."
Lazy Days Livin' in Paradise.
No. It was actually Nikki Gregoroff who sang it.