Some sample questions from this category:
* Coral ________ is when the polyp will eject brightly colored, coordinated bundles of eggs and sperm. What is the recognised term for this kind of reproduction?
* On the Great Barrier Reef just off the coast of Queensland, Australia, there are many different forms and patterns of coral. How many have been identified?
* Asexual fragmentation is a reproductive method in coral. When does this occur?
* The bottom of a reef is a limestone base of dead coral and the colored parts you see are living. Living reef coral is made up of tiny creatures called polyps. What are some of their characteristics?
* It is well-known that corals are marine animals where the large reef-forming organism is comprised of many small individual "unit" animals. What are these coral units called?