Some sample questions from this category:
* Steve Buscemi had this to say in a recent interview: "My favorite review described me as..." What?
* Steve Buscemi wasn't always an actor. In fact, it was a vocation he decided to explore full-time well into adulthood. What was his first "real" job of these listed?
* His first big break came in a film called "Parting Glances" (1986). Director Bill Sherwood cast him as a rock star named Nick in that film. The character Nick had a pretty devastating and ultimately fatal problem. What was it?
* Buscemi got more popular exposure in 1986, that time on a hot TV series. He played a serial killer in several episodes of which series?
* In one notable exception to his overall rule, Steve Buscemi portrayed a normal, serious and pivotal person in 2000. The movie was "28 Days" and was not only mainstream but starred the popular Sandra Bullock. What did Steve play in that one?