Some sample questions from this category:
* What kind of work was Harrison Ford doing in the 1970s to supplement his acting career?
* The scar on his chin has been explained in his movies twice as hitting a toilet bowl after fainting after getting his ear pierced ("Working Girl") and getting hit by a whip ("Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade"). How did he really get it?
* His second wife, Melissa Mathison, is a writer. In a movie she wrote, Ford had a small part, but it was cut because the director considered his presence would be too distracting. What movie was it?
* What actor in two different movies has played 1) Ford's character's son and 2) his younger self?
* Before 1970, Ford was credited as Harrison J. Ford to prevent confusion with a silent screen actor of the same name. What does the 'J' stand for?