Some sample questions from this category:
* Charlie was a fun loving swashbuckler in the 1993 film adaptation of Dumas' classic "The Three Musketeers". Which of the famous swordsmen did he play?
* In the military drama "Cadence", Charlie's character, Franklin Bean, has a hard time fitting in. Soon after he arrives at the prison camp, one of the other prisoners steals one of Bean's prized possessions. What did he take?
* The "Navy Seals" are a close brotherhood. In the opening scenes of the movie, what outrageous stunt does Charlie's character perform to protest his friend's upcoming wedding?
* In the western drama, "Young Guns", Charlie played a short lived character. Whose gun did he fall to?
* The war action, "Red Dawn", was one of Charlie's first films. What other famous actor played his brother?