Some sample questions from this category:
* I'm the rather practical middle child, who's rather obsessed with football. I like men's tophats, and tend to forget my sweaters when I go out. Who am I?
* As the reliable, pragmatic nursemaid, I keep a faithful watch over the Darling children. I believe "in old-fashioned remedies like rhubarb leaf." I also have absolutely NO patience with this modern idea.
* "What is your name?" he asked. "Wendy Moira A-" oops! I almost gave it away! What is the the third (not last!) name of the Darling's oldest child and only daughter?
* Ouch! Be careful, Wendy! She's sewing Peter's naughty shadow back on, for he had carelessly lost it. When Wendy woke and saw Peter in the nursery, what was he trying to stick the captured shadow back on with?
* Oh! I'm so disappointed. Peter didn't come to the nursery to see me, Wendy, but to gather up stories to take back to the lost boys. What story, also made into a Disney film, did he especially want to hear?