Some sample questions from this category:
* What is the most observed religion in Sweden?
* A traditional dance is done around the Maypole during a certain Swedish holiday. What is this public holiday, which occurs in mid-June of each year?
* The last day of April or the first day of May is the Valborgs holiday. What traditional event happens in the evening all across Sweden?
* What is the English translation of the royal motto of King Carl XVI Gustav of Sweden, who succeeded to the throne in 1973?
* Higher education in Sweden, as in many developed countries, can be divided into three levels. What percent of educated Swedes have a tertiary degree?