Some sample questions from this category:
* Mali is the the 24th largest country in the world. It is situated in West Africa. Due to its size and odd shape, Mali is bordered by seven other nations. Which of the following is NOT a correct directional pair of neighboring nations?
* Which of the following facts about Mali is NOT true?
* The capital city of Mali, Bamako, is situated on the shores of a key river in the southwestern region of the nation. Which of the following facts is NOT true about Bamako?
* Large parts of Mali are covered by the Sahara Desert and a semi-arid zone called the Sahel. How much of Mali's territory is considered arable land?
* Since Mali is a landlocked and dry country, its rivers are very important for irrigation and transport. The third-longest river in Africa runs through Mali. What is the name of this river?