Some sample questions from this category:
* Welcome to Tunisia! Your plane has just landed at Monastir international airport. In which suburb of Monastir is the airport?
* Many of the sites in Tunisia, including a mausoleum in Monastir and the major thoroughfare in Tunis, are named after the country's first president. What was his name?
* You decide to begin your tour of Tunisia with a visit to Tunis, the capital city. The Bardo Museum in Tunis houses archaeological treasures from all over the country, but is most famous for its huge collection of which type of art form?
* Just outside Tunis you will find one of Tunisia's best-known archaeological sites, a city which was once Rome's greatest adversary until finally defeated by Scipio Africanus. What is the name of this city?
* Continuing along the coast, you come to the pretty hilltop village of Sidi Bou Said. A law was passed here stating that only two colours could be used to decorate the exterior of the buildings. Which colours are these?