Some sample questions from this category:
* Brunei, or its formal name the State of Brunei Darussalam, is completely surrounded by Malaysia's largest state, Sarawak. Which body of water borders Brunei to the north?
* What is the currency that is used in Brunei? This currency has the same value as the Singapore dollar.
* Istana Nurul Iman (Nurul Iman Palace) is one of the world's largest palaces. It is opened to the public on which grand occasion?
* Which two main exports of Brunei account for about half of the nation's gross domestic product (GDP)?
* The national anthem of Brunei is "Allah Peliharakan Sultan", which is translated as "God Bless the Sultan". As the title suggests, this song is sung in the national language of Brunei. What is it?