Some sample questions from this category:
* Lake Issyk-kul in Kyrgyzstan is the country's largest lake and is fed by the Djyrgalan and Tyup Rivers. What is notable about this lake?
* Which of the following natural or man-made disasters would not be associated with Kyrgyzstan?
* Kyrgyzstan has legal territory within the country of Uzbekistan. What name is given to a geographical territory of a country that does not border the country?
* Kyrgyzstan is one of the most mountainous countries in the world. Which range does not pass through it?
* Arslanbob, located in the Jalal-Abad province of Kyrgyzstan, is the world's biggest natural growth forest devoted to which tree?