Some sample questions from this category:
* We board our plane to St. Kitts and settle in for the flight. After flying for about three hours the pilot announces we are ready to land. What is the name of the airport on St. Kitts?
* Of my Aunt Fannie from Miami, Cousin Jayne from Toronto and Uncle Seamus from Belfast, who needs a visa to visit St. Kitts?
* A very nice Immigration officer welcomes us to St. Kitts and stamps our passports. Officially, in what country have we arrived?
* After settling in at our hotel we decide to sample some local food. Imagine our surprise when we find a taste of the States. What fast food chain has a location in Basseterre?
* We go back to our hotel for dinner and choose pepper-pot stew and mutton curry, two of the local dishes. The curry is very hot and what goes best with hot food? Beer of course! What beer is brewed on St. Kitts?