Some sample questions from this category:
* Belize was adopted as the country's name in 1973. Prior to this it was known by what name, reflective of the nation of which it was a colony?
* Belize shares a land border with just two countries. Which two?
* Belize is a warm country. The average temperature all twelve months of the year is over 18°C (64.4°F). By Köppen climate classifications this means that Belize has what type of climate?
* Which of the following statements about Belize is not true?
* For many years the small seaside town of Placencia claimed its own world record, which it lost temporarily after weather damage in 2001. What was this record?