Some sample questions from this category:
* All aboard! We begin our tour at the Lincoln Memorial, on the shore of the Potomac. What architect designed this memorial?
* Coming up Jefferson Street, we come to two art museums of the Smithsonian, the Freer and Sackler Galleries. In the Freer Gallery, you can see the beautiful Peacock Room, which is dedicated to the works of this famous American artist.
* Looking toward the Capitol on the right, you can see the glass dome of the conservatory of the US Botanic Garden. This garden features over 25,000 plants, including cacti, orchids, and cycads. What are cycads?
* At the end of the Mall sits the magnificent Capitol building. What former President died in this building?
* At the foot of the Capitol lawn, there is a memorial to this US President, dedicated in 1922.