Some sample questions from this category:
* In 1921, an international conference was held for the purpose of limiting naval armaments, particularly battleships and aircraft carriers. What was the name of this conference?
* What was the name of the British archaeologist who, in 1922, discovered the tomb of Tutankhamen in the Valley of the Kings, Luxor, Egypt?
* While in prison in 1923, after his failed coup, to whom did Adolf Hitler dictate Mein Kampf?
* In which country were the first Winter Olympic Games held in 1924?
* In 1925, John T. Scopes, a public school teacher, was put on trial for teaching Darwin's theory of evolution. In what state of the U.S. did this happen?