Some sample questions from this category:
* Which of these men was NOT among those appointed to draft the Declaration of Independence?
* The committee presented its draft before the Congress on June 28, 1776. On July 1, a vote was taken, and all but two states approved the Declaration. Which two voted no?
* Copies of the Declaration were signed by John Hancock, President of the Congress, and this man, its secretary.
* What is the first word of the Declaration?
* Why was Thomas Jefferson chosen for the actual fomrmulating of the draft of the Declaration of Independence?