Some sample questions from this category:
* In 930 AD, the ruling chieftains of the settlers in Iceland formed a representative assembly called the Al■ingi. What was the name of the state that this assembly subsequently established?
* Iceland is a volcanic island, and was uninhabited until the 9th century AD. Iceland was finally colonized by explorers from which group of people?
* The first known permanent settler in Iceland was Ingˇlfur Arnarson. Which city (still inhabited) did he found?
* The original settlers in Iceland were polytheists - that is, they worshipped many gods. However, in what year did Christianity become Iceland's official religion?
* In 1262 AD Iceland's status as a free nation ended when the ruling council, the Al■ingi, signed a document accepting the king of Norway as Iceland's ruler. Who was the king of Norway at the time that this document was signed?