Some sample questions from this category:
* Which of the following groups were NOT living in Argentina at the beginning of the 16th century?
* This conquistador landed on the shore of the Plata estuary in 1516, but he was killed by the natives who refused to be conquered. Who was this unfortunate explorer?
* In 1536, who founded Santa Maria del Buen Aire, the ancestor of today's Argentinian capital?
* In 1776,the Vice royalty of Rio de La Plata was created. Which of today's countries was not part of it?
* After a civil war between the Unitarios and the Federalists, the federalist General Juan Manual de Rosas was elected governor of the Buenos Aires province (1829). He was overthrown in 1852 by a revolutionary group. Who led that group?