Some sample questions from this category:
* The "industrial revolution" is said to have started in which country?
* The cotton gin was one of the inventions that came as a result of the Industrial Revolution. Who invented it?
* This was the name of a secret society that sought to destroy the new machines and inventions that had replaced them as workers.
* A few decades before James Watt perfected the machine, another young scientist named Thomas Newcomen built a simple steam engine with a single piston engine. What were these first steam engines used for?
* Where did Watt first see Newcomen's invention?