Some sample questions from this category:
* Although commonly known as "The English Civil War", there were in fact three separate stages known as the First Civil War, Second Civil War, and Third Civil War. Who was King during the Third Civil War?
* A close confidant of King Charles I was William Harvey. Harvey is famous for an important discovery he made. What exactly was this discovery?
* Certain senior political figures who had been directly involved in the trial and execution of Charles I, were later tried and sentenced for their involvement. By what term were these accused persons known?
* Which of these is not an artillery weapon in use during the English Civil War?
* Which of these items would an English Civil War soldier never wear?