Some sample questions from this category:
* What is the name of the first explorer in 1540 to visit the area later known as Tennessee?
* Which country controlled the Tennessee land after the conclusion of the French and Indian wars in 1763?
* The term 'Tennessee' is derived from what Cherokee word?
* The Tennessee State flag is colored red (crimson), white, and blue, with three stars encircled in the center of the flag. What do the three stars symbolize?
* Which of the following is NOT one of Tennessee's official state songs?