Some sample questions from this category:
* Richmond has been the capital of Virginia since 1780 when it was moved from Williamsburg. Before Williamsburg, the capital was located in the first permanent English settlement in the New World. What was its name?
* Monument Avenue in Richmond is known for its architecturally diverse houses and churches, as well as a series of statues and monuments of military heroes including Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson. What war are these men associated with?
* Located in Richmond is a museum dedicated to showcasing the works of a famous American author and poet who lived in the city for part of his life. This author's most famous work contains the line, "Quoth the Raven, 'Nevermore'." Which author is this?
* Located in Port Conway in King George County, "Conway House" fell into the Rappahannock River in the 1930's in the area now spanned by the James Madison Memorial Bridge. Which United States president was born there on March 16, 1751?
* Mary Ball was born in either 1708 or 1709 just eight miles from the present-day Mary Ball Washington Museum and Library located on Route 3 in Lancaster. Who was Mary Ball Washington?