Some sample questions from this category:
* Most commonly played with four people (two to a team), who is your partner?
* One rules variation has two cards added to the deck to add two trumps to the deck. These cards are the Jokers, usually marked to signify one higher than the other. What are they commonly called?
* In Spades Passing, how many cards are you allowed to pass to your partner before the bid?
* How many tricks (or books) are possible each hand in a standard game of four player spades?
* What card is highest in each suit in a standard game of spades?