Some sample questions from this category:
* Most commonly played with four people (two to a team), who is your partner?
* One rules variation has two cards added to the deck to add two trumps to the deck. These cards are the Jokers, usually marked to signify one higher than the other. What are they commonly called?
* If the variant of passing is used for a blind nil, what is typically the number of cards that the nil bidder may exchange with his partner?
* How many tricks (or books) are possible each hand in a standard game of four player spades?
* What card is highest in each suit in a standard game of spades?