Some sample questions from this category:
* It is generally agreed that the first jigsaw puzzle was produced around 1760 by John Spilsbury of London. What was his occupation?
* Up until about 1880, jigsaw puzzles were known as... ?
* When was the Golden Age of jigsaw puzzles ?
* In mid-1932 there was a vogue for what type of puzzle ?
* The autumn of 1932 brought a novel concept, the weekly jigsaw puzzle. The die-cut 'Jig of the Week' retailed for 25 cents and appeared on the news stands on which day of the week ?