Some sample questions from this category:
* Turkish people almost always drink some soup at the beginning of their meals, even at breakfast. What flavour are most Turkish soups?
* In Turkey rice is cooked differently than in most other countries. What's the difference when cooking "Pilav"?
* The most common salad in Turkey is called "Çoban Salatasi" (The Shepherd's salad) Which is not one of the ingredients?
* A dish that can be eaten both hot or cold is called "Mucver". Cheese, parsley, dill, eggs, flour are used with what main ingredient to make Mucver?
* "Imam Bayildi" is a cold dish made with aubergines. What ingredient is used to fill in the aubergines?